Dragoncrest Cliffs I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
alyx, always so polite. the girl garnered all of the obsidian's warm attention. she notched the name fennec away, nodding gently toward the older girl. something had happened to the young redhawk's voice, though erzulie could not know the truth of it. she sensed only an artifice to the soft voice. setting it aside to consider later, the harlot found herself beaming all the same.
"of course. you were a frien' to rusalka. you are a frien' now to sapphique." the seawife forgot nothing about the faces of which she had grown fond; she had tucked alyx into an affectionate position following her stay with them as a child. and it had softened niamh and herself toward one another, a greatly welcome thing in her mind.
secretly she found it amusing that so many young ones had come to them in the past months. vex had gone to find his own footing, but haunt remained, and now here a youthful two at their borders again. "fennec," and erzulie looked at the other now. "will you be joinin' alyx here?" so far she had not spoken directly to the second, and here she waited, warmed through and through at this thought.
[Image: F0ZZHqZ.png]
Messages In This Thread
I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Alyx - March 16, 2021, 06:03 PM
RE: I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Fennec - March 17, 2021, 12:22 AM
RE: I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Alyx - March 18, 2021, 02:16 PM
RE: I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Erzulie - March 22, 2021, 07:34 PM
RE: I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Fennec - March 24, 2021, 06:16 PM
RE: I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Alyx - April 07, 2021, 05:42 PM
RE: I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Fennec - April 08, 2021, 11:59 PM
RE: I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Alyx - June 05, 2021, 10:32 PM