Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
944 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
All Welcome 
The Spring air was warm today as clouds smattered a bluebird sky this afternoon. Dragoncrest  turning green and lush – filled with the songs of calling birds and promise of a prosperous summer. Their land was full of life… in more ways than one. Njord had caught sight of the gentle curve of Erzulie’s waist, the softening of her body. It almost took his breath away every time his eyes laid upon her… was he to be… a father?

Njord’s heart was a tangle of conflict. Never before had he been so full of love, but every day he felt more distant. For he might of been Erzulie’s paramour… but he was not her mate. Not her beloved. This pained him. What was he to her? To Rosalyn? What would he become?

With these thoughts on his mind, Njord dutifully patrolled the borders nearest the Tangle... a small herd of deer in the distance.  The Broken Antler Herd. He missed Haunt’s presence, he thought to himself. She would have been someone he could confide in.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Njord - May 10, 2021, 10:20 PM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Rosalyn - May 13, 2021, 10:53 AM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Njord - May 16, 2021, 10:22 PM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Rosalyn - June 06, 2021, 03:30 AM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Njord - June 07, 2021, 07:54 AM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Rosalyn - June 07, 2021, 02:44 PM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Njord - June 09, 2021, 10:03 AM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Rosalyn - June 17, 2021, 12:01 AM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Njord - June 23, 2021, 08:50 AM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Rosalyn - June 25, 2021, 08:49 AM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Njord - June 28, 2021, 08:34 PM