Ouroboros Spine Tell Me What I Don't Know
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
952 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Njord was surprised he had moved the moonwoman so deeply – that she would wear such emotions freely on her sleeves. His stone-colored ears cupped forward in concern, fearful that he had reminded her of some sad tragedy. Yet there was a light to her watery gaze. He appreciated her authenticity.

“A song my Da’ taught me,” Njord explained quietly. “Though I’m sure ‘e changed tha words. Meares Island… that’s where we’re from.”

He paused for a moment but then continued with a soft voice. “I’m ta be a father, me’self… and I’m filled with such joy,” there was pride in his expression, but also pain. “But the mother, she is not mine to ‘av… for she is the wife of an’other. Together they are tha capt’ns of my pack.” His gaze drifted, floating like a stranded boat out at sea. “I ‘av love for her. An’ I think she ‘as love fer me… but it is not tha same as the love between partners.”

Valmua entered his mind. “Moons ago, I was courtin’ a lass… but it was not meant ta be. An’ I can only wonder… am I sup’pose ta ‘av love in me life? Sup'pose ta share my life with another?” He thought bitterly of Kigipigak’s bite. His head ducked, unsure of himself. If only Rosencrantz was still alive… maybe his mentor would have some advice for the red-tail. Though he was very much a man, Njord still felt like a child at times and also very alone.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Tell Me What I Don't Know - by Njord - May 23, 2021, 02:49 PM
RE: Tell Me What I Don't Know - by Kukutux - May 27, 2021, 04:16 PM
RE: Tell Me What I Don't Know - by Njord - June 03, 2021, 10:45 AM
RE: Tell Me What I Don't Know - by Kukutux - June 03, 2021, 08:15 PM
RE: Tell Me What I Don't Know - by Njord - June 09, 2021, 09:39 AM
RE: Tell Me What I Don't Know - by Kukutux - June 13, 2021, 12:17 AM
RE: Tell Me What I Don't Know - by Njord - June 22, 2021, 07:37 PM
RE: Tell Me What I Don't Know - by Kukutux - June 22, 2021, 08:00 PM
RE: Tell Me What I Don't Know - by Njord - June 23, 2021, 09:37 AM
RE: Tell Me What I Don't Know - by Kukutux - June 23, 2021, 03:53 PM
RE: Tell Me What I Don't Know - by Njord - June 24, 2021, 10:09 AM