Laird*
944 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Private 
Set before the pack meeting.

As Meerkat departed towards Duskfire to bid her farewells, Njord moved through Sapphique at a brisk trot and, though there was snow beneath his feet, it felt like he was walking on cloud nine. Their day together had been revolutionary. Njord couldn’t stop thinking back on the intimacy they shared… the way she looked beneath the lacy shade of the pines. His head buzzed with new emotion, imagination running wild with affection. It was difficult to keep a straight mind.

But try he did. When Njord reached the crooked tree of Mossbloom, he tipped his maw back and howled for @Rosalyn, @Erzulie, and @Chacal (for their daughter was apart of the trusted Rosada). When he had given all of them a chance to arrive, Njord would say his piece.

“I am courtin’ a woman from Duskfire…” he began, eyes flicking between them to parse their reactions. “But I ken ya know her well, she’s visited before an’ had ties here – Meerkat.” Suddenly he wondered what Kaertok or Haunt would have thought about all of this. “She’s a wonderful woman, an’ I want ‘er ta live with me in Sapphique. Build a life together…” his eyes fell to his captains “…wee bairns in tha Spring.” Though Erzulie had already given her blessing, Njord felt it appropriate to include all of them in this council. Perhaps they would embrace her more this way. He paused, ears turning forward, as if to listen better. “What say ya?”
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
learning to fly, learning to run - by Njord - January 10, 2022, 11:33 PM
RE: learning to fly, learning to run - by Erzulie - January 11, 2022, 12:25 AM
RE: learning to fly, learning to run - by Rosalyn - January 11, 2022, 12:38 AM
RE: learning to fly, learning to run - by Chacal - January 11, 2022, 01:53 PM
RE: learning to fly, learning to run - by Njord - February 03, 2022, 12:18 AM