Dragoncrest Cliffs deeper than any forest pri[m]eval, i am in love with you
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
944 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Meerkat’s tender ministrations and cooing lullaby lulled him back to dreamland. Njord closed his eyes as he smiled contentedly. “You have a bonny voice,” the man mumbled as his paramour sang.

Her lyrics evoked wonderful imagery and each picture passed through his mind to the next. Mighty mountains with snowy caps. A bright forest of quaking aspens. The hushed quiet of a dark weald. This journey found its conclusion with the words I love you.

It was if he was suddenly hoisted out of a warm bath. Njord’s eyes shot open, roused awake by her proclamation. “Ya love me?” the red tail asked as he tucked one elbow against the ground to prop himself up. Had he heard her right? Or had it just been a musical coincidence?

Never the less, something inside him became uncorked. All he had ever wanted was a relationship as deep and meaningful as the one they shared. They had both given it time to grow… to make sure their compatibility was more than just attraction.

“Because,” his brows knitted, eyes darting across her features as he searched her face, “I ‘av fallen deeply in love with you.” Though Njord admitted it now, a piece of him had always known. “I love you, Meerkat.”
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: deeper than any forest primeval, i am in love with you - by Njord - February 08, 2022, 03:13 PM