Ankyra Sound holding on to the devil i know
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
peace. the murderess was pregnant. erzulie could have scoffed; her tail lashed her flanks. they too harboured life, though ones she had long denied and ignored. but the truth of her situation was clear to those looking for it.
any whelp birthed by that one should be culled. she believed in the life of those who inhabited sapphique, who were born in her cliffs and her moors and her sound. only mireille's soft voice, piping behind her elbow, stayed her fiery words upon the subject. 
the gold-green gaze did not move from the listener.
but erzulie knew she owed the debt of mireille's life.
"you are de one who is powerful. spirits an' storms be speakin' to you." this much she had gleaned from mireille. "dis place can serve us bot' for dat purpose."  ankyra had a strong force in its grottos and sands and forests. 
her eyes cut with a hard look to the pale wolf. "i speak only for sapphique. not for de ones she has wronged. dey will still seek her after today an' you must cut a new parley wid dem, not i."
the listener was a powerful girl but she was still a girl. still a child the age of her own. "peace now. have one of yours take her an' go. we will not follow."
erzulie kept beneath her tongue any offer to turn redtail away from the trail. she was incensed. but she would not sacrifice this tenuous balance today. the obsidian looked to the listener, waiting for another word.
[Image: F0ZZHqZ.png]
Messages In This Thread
holding on to the devil i know - by Loko - February 07, 2022, 06:31 PM
RE: holding on to the devil i know - by RIP Fury - February 07, 2022, 07:37 PM
RE: holding on to the devil i know - by Loko - February 07, 2022, 09:52 PM
RE: holding on to the devil i know - by RIP Fury - February 07, 2022, 10:07 PM
RE: holding on to the devil i know - by Loko - February 07, 2022, 10:28 PM
RE: holding on to the devil i know - by RIP Fury - February 07, 2022, 10:41 PM
RE: holding on to the devil i know - by The Listener - February 07, 2022, 10:49 PM
RE: holding on to the devil i know - by Loko - February 08, 2022, 11:03 AM
RE: holding on to the devil i know - by Meerkat - February 08, 2022, 11:20 AM
RE: holding on to the devil i know - by Erzulie - February 08, 2022, 11:45 AM
RE: holding on to the devil i know - by The Listener - February 08, 2022, 02:12 PM
RE: holding on to the devil i know - by Loko - February 14, 2022, 01:47 PM
RE: holding on to the devil i know - by Meerkat - February 14, 2022, 02:18 PM
RE: holding on to the devil i know - by Mireille - February 15, 2022, 12:05 PM
RE: holding on to the devil i know - by Erzulie - February 15, 2022, 12:16 PM