Redsand Canyon You've only known the ones who leave at dawn
Riverclan
NPC
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
With the man’s apology, the dam was broken, and the young figure’s tears fell. Crowfeather would not tell him of the nights he had spent in Akashingo, pressed tightly to the furs where Germanicus had once rested. He would not speak of the times that he reminded himself of their planned trip to the east, that it was all that kept him going.

Germanicus stepped forward, offering the length of his hard-muscled frame as support.

Crowfeather did not wish to accept it, but he knew that he had no real reason to deny the eagle. He’s trying to help you, a voice scorned him internally. The seer feared the touch of the man. He knew that it would spark within him. He knew already how much he had longed to brush against the grey-dabbled fur of the stoic man.

The shadow pressed to his side. His breath blew from his mouth, shaking with the weight of his heart and the choked cry that remained lodged in his throat.

I thought- Crowfeather almost laughed. I thought you had forgotten about me…

When this had filled his mind, even a message from a stranger had been enough. But only just.

A pale wolf approached to offer words that Crowfeather scarcely understood. His honey gaze shifted fearfully to the stranger. The shadow cowered slightly. If this man had worn the lapis gaze of the Pharaoh, the shadow surely would not have remained upright.

>w<
Messages In This Thread
RE: You've only known the ones who leave at dawn - by Crowfeather - April 08, 2022, 06:34 PM