Redsand Canyon A mess of a story I'm ashamed to tell
Riverclan
NPC
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
All Welcome 
It had been some time since the leg had been taken from him. Crowfeather had not argued with the healer woman. She had instructed that he rest, that he work to regain his strength. She had tended to him with gentle words and a gentler touch. The shadow had slept through many days and nights before he was able to draw his head up and engage in fulfilling conversation. By this time, Aquene had stepped away to have her children.

Regardless of the healer’s family needs, Crowfeather found that he did not mind the time alone. It offered him a chance to think and to plan. The young seer had no real idea where he would go when he left Mereo, but he knew that he could not remain there… that he could not continue to be roused from slumber by the drifting fragrance of the Imperator.

Shakily, the dark figure rose to his remaining legs and slunk to where he could feel the sun. It was there that he dropped to his belly and watched the birds swoop down to the canyon before flying away.
Messages In This Thread
A mess of a story I'm ashamed to tell - by Crowfeather - June 07, 2022, 11:38 AM
RE: A mess of a story I'm ashamed to tell - by Katniss - June 07, 2022, 12:41 PM
RE: A mess of a story I'm ashamed to tell - by Katniss - June 07, 2022, 12:48 PM
RE: A mess of a story I'm ashamed to tell - by Katniss - June 07, 2022, 02:25 PM
RE: A mess of a story I'm ashamed to tell - by Katniss - June 07, 2022, 03:30 PM
RE: A mess of a story I'm ashamed to tell - by Katniss - June 07, 2022, 03:47 PM
RE: A mess of a story I'm ashamed to tell - by Katniss - June 07, 2022, 06:19 PM
RE: A mess of a story I'm ashamed to tell - by Katniss - June 08, 2022, 06:17 AM
RE: A mess of a story I'm ashamed to tell - by Katniss - June 09, 2022, 06:08 AM
RE: A mess of a story I'm ashamed to tell - by Katniss - June 13, 2022, 06:12 AM
RE: A mess of a story I'm ashamed to tell - by Katniss - June 15, 2022, 06:07 AM