Redsand Canyon A mess of a story I'm ashamed to tell
Riverclan
NPC
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Germanicus was in complete control of their situation. Crowfeather had never felt quite so powerless in his life, even compared to his attack from Nyra. The older man would not even look at him. The shadow felt his heart sink, his stomach churned.

Katniss sputtered out her response, telling him that she was on her own, that she had searched for a pack but had not found one that was right for her. She explained that she did her best to keep an eye out for territory that had been claimed. Crowfeather hoped that Germanicus would merely tell her that she was careless, that she needed to be better. There were plenty of other wolves who would have responded with more than he had to a trespasser in their land.

Crowfeather stood quaking still. Like a kitten left in a box marked ‘free to any home.’ Useless, as usual, and still unable to overcome the feelings that he had for Germanicus. There was nothing that he might be able to do.

Even when they spoke on his kindness, Crowfeather’s cheeks burned. His snout was turned away in shame. No, no, I am not good. I am not kind. I am nothing to either of you.
Messages In This Thread
A mess of a story I'm ashamed to tell - by Crowfeather - June 07, 2022, 11:38 AM
RE: A mess of a story I'm ashamed to tell - by Katniss - June 07, 2022, 12:41 PM
RE: A mess of a story I'm ashamed to tell - by Katniss - June 07, 2022, 12:48 PM
RE: A mess of a story I'm ashamed to tell - by Katniss - June 07, 2022, 02:25 PM
RE: A mess of a story I'm ashamed to tell - by Katniss - June 07, 2022, 03:30 PM
RE: A mess of a story I'm ashamed to tell - by Katniss - June 07, 2022, 03:47 PM
RE: A mess of a story I'm ashamed to tell - by Crowfeather - June 07, 2022, 03:55 PM
RE: A mess of a story I'm ashamed to tell - by Katniss - June 07, 2022, 06:19 PM
RE: A mess of a story I'm ashamed to tell - by Katniss - June 08, 2022, 06:17 AM
RE: A mess of a story I'm ashamed to tell - by Katniss - June 09, 2022, 06:08 AM
RE: A mess of a story I'm ashamed to tell - by Katniss - June 13, 2022, 06:12 AM
RE: A mess of a story I'm ashamed to tell - by Katniss - June 15, 2022, 06:07 AM