Lost Creek Hollow I'm no good at waiting
Riverclan
NPC
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
No begging, he agreed with a nod.

Germanicus said that he might learn from Crowfeather, how to forgive oneself. The shadow looked at him without stirring. His tongue brushed against his teeth, ready to speak on this, to admit that he had no such skills in these things. The shadow had carried his guilt around with him like a second fur coat. He had worn it upon his back so many times that it had become apart of him.

This was not the time to dwell on his sadness. This was a time of peace and love. He could feel his heart healing and mending. All it had taken was the light from Germanicus’ sunyellow eyes.

Even if this was a dream, Crowfeather would not be angry. If this was only a vision of his last hopeful heartbeats, conjuring the marvelous man who stood there…

To speak his forgiveness was one thing. The shadow knew that he would need to demonstrate his willingness to move forward. There was a chance at a different future. There was – suddenly – a ray of hopefulness that had broken through the cracks of the dark wolf’s heart.

We can learn together.

The shadow shook his head, rattling his thoughts around.

Come with me. Let me look at your wounds. Let me show you the place of stars, he whispered excitedly to the silver eagle. Dark paws tapped with anticipation.

800 could only be for you. <3 ;w;
Messages In This Thread
I'm no good at waiting - by Crowfeather - February 22, 2023, 06:00 PM
RE: I'm no good at waiting - by Germanicus - February 22, 2023, 06:18 PM
RE: I'm no good at waiting - by Crowfeather - February 22, 2023, 06:53 PM
RE: I'm no good at waiting - by Germanicus - February 22, 2023, 07:53 PM
RE: I'm no good at waiting - by Crowfeather - February 22, 2023, 07:58 PM
RE: I'm no good at waiting - by Germanicus - February 22, 2023, 08:12 PM
RE: I'm no good at waiting - by Crowfeather - February 22, 2023, 08:15 PM
RE: I'm no good at waiting - by Germanicus - February 22, 2023, 08:25 PM
RE: I'm no good at waiting - by Crowfeather - February 22, 2023, 08:34 PM
RE: I'm no good at waiting - by Germanicus - February 22, 2023, 08:54 PM