Big Salmon Lake tell him to call me asap as possible
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
946 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
“Seal!” Njord’s voice boomed as he staggered out of Bramblepoint towards the small pocket of grassland between the forest and Big Salmon Lake. Bronco, critically wounded, had been able to collect himself in the presence of the Brecheliant woman and, miraculously, walk away from the clash. However, the man’s wounds were so severe that Njord wasn’t sure he’d make it home…

Yet, another moment apart from his daughter could not be spared. The last time Njord had laid eyes on Seal was when the brave white warrior had begun to carry her away from the tiger’s wrath. At the time, her body had been limp. Bleeding. To see a grown man inflicted by the horrors of violence was barely tolerable – but a young lass like Seal? Njord’s stomach flip-flopped, absolutely terrified he would find another one of his children deceased.

There at the lake’s edge – he spotted a troupe gathered. By now, all the adrenaline had drained from the Njord’s veins. The depth of his lacerations made every step excruciatingly painful. Red blood stained his coat like an echo of his colorful tail. He limped but would not stop. Not until his daughter was in his arms.

Njord heard crying first. Then, he saw the coyote. White wolf, bloodied. Yellow pup… Seal! The white wolf was wrapped around her like a dragon guarding a treasure.

Moladh Atlan, Njord choked as he cried out a god’s name he had abandoned. Tears began to jump from his blue eyes. Quickly, he hastened his pace.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
tell him to call me asap as possible - by Frolic - August 15, 2023, 09:33 AM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Meridian - August 15, 2023, 03:01 PM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Frolic - August 15, 2023, 03:17 PM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Shard - August 15, 2023, 03:23 PM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Meridian - August 15, 2023, 03:42 PM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Seal - August 16, 2023, 11:13 AM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Shard - August 16, 2023, 11:23 AM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Frolic - August 16, 2023, 11:50 AM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Meridian - August 16, 2023, 11:57 AM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Seal - August 16, 2023, 04:33 PM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Shard - August 23, 2023, 02:25 PM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Njord - August 23, 2023, 03:07 PM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Ponyboy - August 23, 2023, 03:19 PM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Frolic - August 23, 2023, 09:01 PM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Meridian - September 04, 2023, 01:23 AM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Seal - September 04, 2023, 02:14 PM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Njord - September 21, 2023, 06:08 PM