Moonspear sweater weather
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
946 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Meerkat pressed herself into Njord’s arms. He held his woman tight, her face in the crook of his neck.

My cup runneth over, the man recognized fondly. If you had asked Njord in January, never could he have imagined today.

The plans continued. Meerkat embellished them. It was like watching the frame of a house being raised. Every small step, connection, and conversation were like the nails, lumbar, and shingles. All together, they fabricated a dream into reality. 

Today!

His gaze followed the ebb and flow of Meerkat’s animated expressions.

Of course, there was a small desire to refute her. To oblige his partner to rest before such a grand undertaking. It was his precious person’s health, after all.

But at the heart of it, Njord did not want to wait one more day either. He trusted his mate’s decision.

He stacked his paw on top of Meerkat’s in agreement. “Verrae well,” he breathed. Njord pressed his forehead to hers, cupped the side of her face, and took a deep inhale to prepare himself for the big changes they were about to commit.

“Let us go tae her,” he suggested. @Sialuk was, after all, currently a mother to four growing bairns.

Together, they arrived at Sialuk’s ulaq and invited her for a private conversation outside.

They exchanged pleasantries about the autumn colors, the children, and Seal’s apprenticeship. Then, Njord began. “Sialuk, Meerkat an’ I av’ decided that time is right tae establish a village of our own in Sun Mote Copse.” His eyes twinkled with merriment, vibrant and full of vitality.

Please feel free to continue without me, if you like. Full permission to PP Njord and/or Seal.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
sweater weather - by Meerkat - October 10, 2023, 10:11 PM
RE: sweater weather - by Njord - October 12, 2023, 07:10 PM
RE: sweater weather - by Meerkat - October 12, 2023, 07:37 PM
RE: sweater weather - by Njord - October 13, 2023, 11:08 AM
RE: sweater weather - by Meerkat - October 13, 2023, 11:37 AM
RE: sweater weather - by Njord - October 17, 2023, 10:41 PM
RE: sweater weather - by Sialuk - October 18, 2023, 09:05 PM
RE: sweater weather - by Meerkat - October 18, 2023, 09:29 PM
RE: sweater weather - by Sialuk - October 23, 2023, 04:43 PM