Ankyra Sound ALL YOU HAVE IS YOUR FIRE [mandatory meeting]
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
moving this along by posting a day early -- latecomers are still welcome to post! there is no post order when it comes to replies -- reply at your convenience

Caiaphas was pleased to see Aktaie's followers arrive promptly, though with sharp irony she noted that few, if any, would take the news well. Her gaze fell first to Nishu -- who seemed asleep -- but before she could jostle him the black wraith she knew as Tethys arrived. Quickly after came the pups, their grave-furred caretaker Spyridon, and the fresh-faced recruit Eos.

The congregation was small, and Caiaphas ruefully admitted that two of the more seasoned followers were grievously absent. Solemnly she turned to face each of them, pressing forth into the cold air a succinct summation of her recent ascension. "Aktaie, our honorable Matriarch, has passed the mantle to me so that she may devote her time to more pressing matters -- our vigil to the Mother Sea and Mother Moon. Should you have questions or doubts to the validity of this statement, you may find her. That is all."
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
ALL YOU HAVE IS YOUR FIRE [mandatory meeting] - by Caiaphas - November 17, 2014, 07:56 PM
RE: ALL YOU HAVE IS YOUR FIRE [mandatory meeting] - by Larus - November 18, 2014, 07:40 PM
RE: ALL YOU HAVE IS YOUR FIRE [mandatory meeting] - by Eos - November 19, 2014, 02:01 AM
RE: ALL YOU HAVE IS YOUR FIRE [mandatory meeting] - by Caiaphas - November 23, 2014, 07:36 PM