What timezone are we using to say if it's a day before a puppy's birth?
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Hi! My account for Sotiris didn't get approved despite prompts, stating who the parents are, having his birth info filled in etc. I think this might be because it's not Tuesday yet in America, despite it being Tuesday where I live (Europe, specifically The Netherlands). For me it was a day before his birth, but it might not have gotten approved because of timezones.

What timezone are the CMs using to say if it's a day or not before the birth? Could this be added to the guidebook to make sure there's no confusion about it anymore due to different timezones? Thanks!

(or maybe the account wasn't approved for a totally different reason, but I really wouldn't know what it could be <3)
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
Most of the CMs are EST (US).

Regarding the parents in the profile; it’s best to put the parents in the relations field. If that field is blank we will deny.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
(June 29, 2020, 09:49 PM)Arcturus Wrote: Most of the CMs are EST (US).

Regarding the parents in the profile; it’s best to put the parents in the relations field. If that field is blank we will deny.

All seems like excellent info to put in the guidebook! I used the same profile layout for Death a few months ago, and he was accepted without a problem with the parents and siblings listed under the kin section of it, but if Sotiris won't get approved without it also being in the relations field I'll gladly add that for his acceptance.