How the heck do I link an account??
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Okay so basically this is the issue.

So I have one character right now, Eden, but I want to introduce one of her siblings (either her brother or sister who she hasn't seen in like a year, yadda yadda) but when I went to go make the new account, it wouldn't let me. See I was just going to make the account and link them which I thought would be simple. But what happened was it said that I already was registered and so I couldn't make a new account because you can't do that anymore.

So am I missing something? Is there a way to make an account for one of her siblings that I just don't know about?

Thanks,
-Nadia (Eden)
english · french
· republic of auros ·
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
You have to log out and THEN make the new account- after you can go to accounts and manage accounts and link them together :D
"I simply... Don't remember."
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
(September 18, 2016, 10:06 AM)Ondine Wrote:
You have to log out and THEN make the new account- after you can go to accounts and manage accounts and link them together :D

Omg no that's exactly what I did! Like I logged out, went to register, and it wouldn't work :(
english · french
· republic of auros ·
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
hhmm... Then I really don't know what's wrong... It might just be a bug- have you contacted the admins already?
"I simply... Don't remember."
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
(September 18, 2016, 10:26 AM)Ondine Wrote:
hhmm... Then I really don't know what's wrong... It might just be a bug- have you contacted the admins already?

You would think that that'd be the first thing I do but of course, I haven't messaged any of them yet. Might've been a smart thing to do. Thank you though
english · french
· republic of auros ·
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Technically this is contacting the admins ;) hah!!

@Eden Is the name already registered? If so you may need to do first and last to get it unique.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
(September 18, 2016, 11:08 AM)Rosalyn Wrote: Technically this is contacting the admins ;) hah!!

@Eden Is the name already registered? If so you may need to do first and last to get it unique.
i don't think so..it let me use it and everything was showing up clear until i actually went to submit it.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Ok that's odd.  We've had some registrants so it's probably not anything with the overall system.

so you logged out, clicked register, and filled out the form.  And you see the guest header while doing so? The only other thing I can think of is maybe something is caching.  Try hard refreshing with control-f5 before you start filling in info maybe? :/ 

if if worst comes to worst we can always create the account for you! But I do wanna figure out why it's being odd to ya
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
(September 18, 2016, 11:21 AM)Rosalyn Wrote: Ok that's odd.  We've had some registrants so it's probably not anything with the overall system.

so you logged out, clicked register, and filled out the form.  And you see the guest header while doing so? The only other thing I can think of is maybe something is caching.  Try hard refreshing with control-f5 before you start filling in info maybe? :/ 

if if worst comes to worst we can always create the account for you! But I do wanna figure out why it's being odd to ya

Nothing is working!! I don't know what else to try.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Can you screenshot the page with the message you are getting?
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
(September 18, 2016, 10:10 PM)Rosalyn Wrote: Can you screenshot the page with the message you are getting?

I'll post it or send it or something of that sort later, and thanks for helping me omg
english · french
· republic of auros ·