Ankyra Sound when no one needs the heart of me and i'll
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
she pulled down the beach on swift heels, a dark stormcloud descending. ahead a wolf wrought itself into the sand and caiaphas made straight for her in a crisp trot. her approach was not soundness -- no doubt the wolf would hear of her progress well before she saw her, but caiaphas did not slow until she was nearly upon the writhing creature.

she bent her muzzle down, scowling at the agouti with the wild intensity of a feral creature. "where are the boys?" she asked, her voice clouded with deep displeasure. she did not even know this wolf's name - she only knew the wolf was affiliated with the frat pack - and caiaphas hoped fervently that nyx would have an answer for her.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
when no one needs the heart of me and i'll - by Caiaphas - February 12, 2018, 09:36 PM
RE: when no one needs the heart of me and i'll - by Nyx - February 14, 2018, 01:07 PM
RE: when no one needs the heart of me and i'll - by Caiaphas - February 19, 2018, 08:48 PM
RE: when no one needs the heart of me and i'll - by Nyx - February 20, 2018, 06:08 AM
RE: when no one needs the heart of me and i'll - by Caiaphas - February 25, 2018, 01:08 PM
RE: when no one needs the heart of me and i'll - by Nyx - February 25, 2018, 01:34 PM