Ankyra Sound when no one needs the heart of me and i'll
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
caiaphas stared heavily at the female, waiting for her to proffer some sort of answer so she could be on her way. it was apparent by the sandy agouti's demeanor and the displeased twitch of her lips that she harbored no love for the coywolf -- a fact that hardly affected the siren queen at all. she was used to others being uncomfortable around her -- disliking her, even -- and had spent her entire life fashioning such a thing to her advantage.

it appeared nyx did not know the whereabouts of any of the boys, and while caiaphas was less than pleased with the indifferent way the female professed it, she had better things to do. with a snort of derision to announce how little she thought of the golden wolf, she turned quickly on her thin heels and made for the forests to resume her search of their trail.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
when no one needs the heart of me and i'll - by Caiaphas - February 12, 2018, 09:36 PM
RE: when no one needs the heart of me and i'll - by Nyx - February 14, 2018, 01:07 PM
RE: when no one needs the heart of me and i'll - by Caiaphas - February 19, 2018, 08:48 PM
RE: when no one needs the heart of me and i'll - by Nyx - February 20, 2018, 06:08 AM
RE: when no one needs the heart of me and i'll - by Caiaphas - February 25, 2018, 01:08 PM
RE: when no one needs the heart of me and i'll - by Nyx - February 25, 2018, 01:34 PM