Dragoncrest Cliffs dope, my crew is ill,
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
After roughly a week of travelling and hunting on the go, they finally made it. Niamh wasn't terribly tired- she'd lived this sort of life before, and keeping up her patrol at the Plateau had kept her in great condition, so the travel didn't have too much of a cost on her body even though she was young, still. Wolves were built to cover distances, especially when travelling at a moderate pace. They hadn't been rushed, but they stayed true to their path and made their way toward their destination. 

Niamh returned the nod, sitting down by his side as he called out for Wildfire, and she waited beside him, fairly patiently, until a wolf showed up. From a distance, she could see why the female had her name- her pelt was a bright, vibrant red, with darker points. She beckoned them closer and after casting a quick glance to Tegan- making sure this was actually who he'd been looking for, she stood and walked forward, ears turned back and tail swinging calmly between her heels. 

Her suspicions were confirmed as the female introduced herself, so Niamh glanced briefly to Tegan with a glint in her eye. Things were actually working out! God forbid they'd gone all that way only to find out that Wildfire herself had gone off on some mission or another. She obviously knew of the pack, formerly of the Caldera, and recognized Tegan's markings, giving Niamh the faint feeling that the Blackthorns were almost kind of famous. Tegan was the one with the task, though, after all, so rather than interject, Niamh simply hung back by her friend's side, allowing him to speak up and confirm his identity...Though it was already fairly likely that she could guess as much, simply by the pleased look on Niamh's face.
Messages In This Thread
dope, my crew is ill, - by Tegan - May 21, 2018, 04:53 AM
RE: dope, my crew is ill, - by Wildfire - May 21, 2018, 09:24 AM
RE: dope, my crew is ill, - by RIP Niamh - May 21, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: dope, my crew is ill, - by Tegan - May 22, 2018, 11:40 AM
RE: dope, my crew is ill, - by Wildfire - May 22, 2018, 12:14 PM
RE: dope, my crew is ill, - by RIP Niamh - May 22, 2018, 03:08 PM
RE: dope, my crew is ill, - by Tegan - May 23, 2018, 02:43 AM
RE: dope, my crew is ill, - by Wildfire - May 23, 2018, 09:09 AM
RE: dope, my crew is ill, - by RIP Niamh - May 23, 2018, 10:59 AM
RE: dope, my crew is ill, - by Tegan - May 23, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: dope, my crew is ill, - by Wildfire - May 23, 2018, 02:47 PM