Heron Lake Plateau So there's this puzzle I work on endlessly
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh's gaze and focus sharpened considerably once attention was drawn to the fact that she wasn't really paying much attention. Her gaze lifted to his, now much clearer, and her brow furrowed slightly, ears tilting back, slightly ashamed that she'd been caught in such a dull and distant mood. Sheepishly, she lowered her gaze to the ground and tried to shrug it off, hoping for a feeble minute that he'd simply believe her. "Yeah. I mean, no." She said, psugins for a moment. "I mean- yeah, I'm fine and no, the mission went fine. Tegan just had to deliver a message to someone in another pack, about Raven and Quixote, and all their stuff." 

Her tone might not have insinuated too much- if anything, the somewhat vague tone had returned, and she'd made sure not to put too much emphasis on either Raven's or Quixote's name. She slumped, then, and with a small huff, flopped to her belly on the ground, laying her head on her paws and flattening her ears. She shrugged one shoulder and frowned. "Shit's just...The way it is. I dunno." She said, pointedly avoiding eye contact and staring out across the lake.
Messages In This Thread
RE: So there's this puzzle I work on endlessly - by RIP Niamh - May 23, 2018, 03:34 AM