Heron Lake Plateau take me as i come, 'cause i can't stay long
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
As soon as she was recognized, emotion spread through Ceara, igniting her features the way a flame would light up a dark room. Niamh stiffened, nose wrinkling slightly at the show of disdain she was greeted with, and she heaved a small, tired sigh and rolled her eyes as Ceara swept a dirty paw across her own muzzle and thrust a question to her. Niamh's eyes narrowed as Ceara glared at her, and though Niamh had never been in a rank quite as high as she was now, she naturally took offense to being stared at by a subordinate in such a fashion; but she didn't act quite yet. 

"Seriously?" She asked, staring right back at Ceara, tail lifting and curling over her own back indignantly. "You're angry because I kicked you out of my own den, which you barged into?" She asked. Of course- she had made it known that visitors were alright to stop by- but that welcome had been worn out by the time Screech had begun to waste away. In Ceara's offense, word that visitors weren't welcome hadn't been broadcast- but Niamh had assumed that others would know that it was impolite to visit a wolf that was dying. "Stand down." She said, a low growl of warning accompanying her words like a low wind breezing across a field.
Messages In This Thread
take me as i come, 'cause i can't stay long - by Fire - June 06, 2018, 06:14 PM
RE: take me as i come, 'cause i can't stay long - by RIP Niamh - June 16, 2018, 12:11 AM