Heron Lake Plateau take me as i come, 'cause i can't stay long
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
As soon as the Epsilon refused to pipe down and back off, Niamh's hackles raised, and her tiredness was forgotten. Her tail, previously curled lightly at the tip, now arched over her back and her ears pricked atop her butterscotch head. Tall as she was, it was easy for Niamh to tower, and with her fur bristled and canines unsheathed, she cut an intimidating feature, despite her delicate build and the softness of her colour. She didn't particularly care what Ceara said now- she simply wanted her to apologize, stand down and submit. 

"Kindness?" She asked, but checked herself. "Yes- you brought a duck; thanks." She said, and paused. She wanted to mean it- and she did mean it, as Screech had needed the food- her tone was misplaced, but she paused, hoping that the gratitude would show in the amount of silence she gave after saying so. She was forcing herself to temper her feelings, but was finding it very difficult. She lowered her voice, and forced herself to breathe, but did not allow her posture to falter. Ceara needed to pike down first, before Niamh would stop asserting herself, as presently, she felt as though she was being challenged.

"That day- I didn't want you there. I didn't want anyone there. Screech was dying and I didn't want you- or anyone else- staring at him." She said. She was quiet for a moment, and tried to stop herself, but she couldn't. She couldn't completely keep herself in check. "And for the record, yeh, this isn't my turf- so I'm not playing gatekeeper. I'm being Gamma. Remember your rank," She said, eyes glinting with warning. She didn't want to have to launch into action, and simply hoped Ceara would listen to reason and remember her place in the pack.
Messages In This Thread
take me as i come, 'cause i can't stay long - by Fire - June 06, 2018, 06:14 PM
RE: take me as i come, 'cause i can't stay long - by RIP Niamh - June 16, 2018, 12:35 AM