Heron Lake Plateau take me as i come, 'cause i can't stay long
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Ceara went off on a tangent that was quite tiresome for Niamh to listen to. She came up with a long-winded accusation, implying that Niamh had dropped all her responsibilities to take care of Screech. Sure, it took up a lot of her time- but she had still managed to squeeze in her patrol and kept hunting. "What?" She asked, when Ceara finally finished. "You think I been just lazin' around while Screech's been out? Did you not notice that I have been marking the borders and hunting too? Plus keeping a member of our pack alive?" She asked, and snorted. "Ask anyone. I'm still filling my role as Gamma- and then some." She asserted. "Raven and Quixote would've demoted my ass if I wasn't doing what they expected of me. You got a problem with their judgement? I'll call them up right now." Her gaze was steely and cold- and she had half a mind to call out for either of them or better yet, Towhee, just to prove to Ceara that her doubts were completely unfounded. 

"And yeh- I'd let his family in, 'cause they're his family. You met Screech like, once, and got him 'dunk' or whatever it was off apples, so what am I supposed to do? Just let strangers into my den to see someone who's dying? Sounds kinda negligent to me." She said. 

Ceara continued to assert herself, and Niamh huffed. "Pull your foolish head out of your pretty little ass." She hissed. "I asked you if you were looking for something and you blew your lid at me. Yeh, I snapped at you in my den- because you're more or less a stranger to me and you barged into my den where I was taking care of my dying friend. I'm not going to apologize for protecting him against someone I don't really know, who- last I heard- got him eating stupid things to make him act weird. I tell you to stand down 'cause you were looking for a fight. I'll ask again- you want me to bother Raven and Quixote, who damn well have better things to do right now- or will you pipe down and chill out?"
Messages In This Thread
take me as i come, 'cause i can't stay long - by Fire - June 06, 2018, 06:14 PM
RE: take me as i come, 'cause i can't stay long - by RIP Niamh - June 16, 2018, 01:15 AM