Heron Lake Plateau take me as i come, 'cause i can't stay long
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Ceara was still wound up, but by this point, Ceara's defiance was actually becoming somewhat amusing. Niamh stared her Epsilon down, and had already decided, then, to report to Raven and inform her of the insubordination and offensive way she'd been treated. Was Ceara really criticizing her for taking care of Screech? She raised one eyebrow and flicked her tail, which was still curled above her back. She'd remember that, for her report. Ceara had tried to convince Niamh that it would been better to simply leave Screech to the mercy of the elements rather than take care of him...Or, at least, that was what Niamh took away from it all. 

Ceara challenged her, and she rolled her eyes and took a few steps forward, halting just a length away from her packmate, and continued to stare her down, neck arched and chin tilted down to protect her throat, ears perked. She'd had enough, by that point. "Apparently I do need to protect him from unpredictable bitches like you." She said. "I was right to kick you the fuck out- you're batshit crazy." She seethed. She eyed Ceara with scrutiny, and made her mind up then to seek Quixote or Raven out immediately, rather than going fishing. They needed to hear that Ceara was a wildcard, and she knew they'd trust the words if they came from her. Both of them had seen Niamh reason when under a good deal of stress. Would they trust some newcomer? Not likely.
Messages In This Thread
take me as i come, 'cause i can't stay long - by Fire - June 06, 2018, 06:14 PM
RE: take me as i come, 'cause i can't stay long - by RIP Niamh - June 16, 2018, 01:44 AM