Stone Circle Be My Knight
Daisies, daisies perched upon her forehead
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Private 
@Valette

Korei had to talk to the alpha. She needed to get help out there, for Alarian. Him out there, alone and it worried her greatly. Hurting, afraid. That's what Korei worried about, and she knew that she had to get help out to him, wherever he was. For her own fears. She was having nightmares, fearing he might be out there, dying. So, she called for Valette, and she couldn't help the urgency within her howl.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette heard the urgent howl and was quick on her feet to respond to it. The female wasn't sure what was wrong but it sounded that her presence was needed. She hoped that it wouldn't be anyone else injured or worse, passed away. The leader had been trying to divide her time well between leadership and personal relationships. Valette reached the female, stopping with an emergency break, slightly panting.

"What is wrong, Korei?," she asked. Her first instinct was to look over the female if she was alright, and then over the surroundings if she missed an injured body somewhere around her. When that wasn't the case she relaxed a bit but stayed alert on what Korei was going to tell her.

798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei was already on the verge of crying out when Valette came to her. "It's...it's Alarian. We were attacked. I came back here, and my wound was tended to but...but..." She whined softly. Alarian was out there still. "We have to look for him, please! He's all I have left and...and we were attacked and..." The words wouldn't even form from her muzzle now as she was trying not to cry in front of the alpha.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette frowned when she heard that Alarian was attacked. She wanted to call for a medic but realized that Alarian was their medic. "We go now!," she instantly decided. "Lead the way!" Valette was ready on her feet to run after Korei. Valette howled to @Steph to stay put, and then for @Ira and @Brynn to come with her. If they were attacked then they might need some protectors. Plus some extra paws could always be good.

Valette felt that Alarian and Korei were already becoming members of their family more and more each day. So there was not even a question of not saving him. They had to go and find him soon, so the male would not suffer any more scars than needed.

lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
It wasn't often that the mountain wolf was called for so when a howl came from Valette Ira was quick to rush to her side. When she arrived, her eyes drifted to Korei, who was borderline tears and caused Ira to frown. She would turn her attention back to the chocolate wolf with squared shoulders. What do you need Ma'am? She asked, although she had a feeling she knew the answer already. Korei did not tell her much when she first arrived, but her friend was still missing.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
The howl halted her patrol, and she quickly made her way to Valette, the urgency of the call clear. She hadn't been too far, but far enough that it took her some time to get to where the alphess was. When she arrived, she greeted Ira with a nod before looking to her leader. What's wrong? she asked immediately, wanting to get straight to business in case it was something serious. There was another female present as well, one whose scent she recognized from her patrols but she had not formally met yet. She gave her a brief nod in greeting before returning her focus to Valette to await the reason for the summons.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei was almost amazed at this. The alpha, that barely knew her and Alarian was so willing to go out there, to help her. She almost found herself crying more, but held it together as two others came having been called by Valette. "Th-Thank you! I...I can take you where we last were!" And Korei began for the border.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Ira and Brynn came quickly. "Ira. Brynn. Good you are here," she spoke. "Alarian is missing. He is injured. Korei and him were attacked. There might be blood, so be aware of that. I called you to help us if the attacker was still with Alarian," she explained quickly.

Korei spoke about leading where they were last. "Yes, let's go," she spoke and eagerly followed Korei at a quick pace. Valette was a tracker so she hoped to find a trail of the male somewhere. Maybe they could spread out after being in the right spot.

lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
No need to answer the questions short post so we can wrap up and find the boy ;)
The female nodded in response, a stern expression worn. The trio had only joined recently, but they were still members of Easthollow. If they were injured from an outside cause, they needed to take care of it. The small scar covered male, correct? She glanced at Brynn before turning her attention back to Valette as Korei departed. When the alpha turned to leave, Ira would be right on her tail.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Concern flooded her features, and she gave her leader a quick nod. I'll help however I can. Brynn didn't know the male very well, but he was part of the pack now, which meant he was one of theirs, and she would do whatever she needed to do to help locate him. When the new female turned to leave, Brynn followed the group without hesitation, eager to find their missing packmate and come to his aid should he need it.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.