Emberwood Out into the light
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Private 

Valette had enjoyed herself at the Yule. She had been clueless about her son and Ira that had followed and seen them. She had been living in the moment with Greyback. She had kind of lived in a bubble. Now the festivities had ended, and they had to travel back home. Valette realized that she didn't want to hide her feelings for Greyback from the rest of the pack. She realized she liked him far more than she realized before.

The female moved close to Greyback, perhaps a bit more slowly than her normal place. She bumped the side of her head against Greyback's fluffy neck. It was like standing under a warm shower and dreading to go out under it. Valette had been rather flirty towards the male all night. It was kind of obvious that she was into the male. "We really should tell the others, about us," she explained and glanced at him. Wondering what he was thinking about all of this.
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Yule had been interesting to him—the singing, the dancing, the moving bodies and happy expressions that painted every wolf young and old. He had been nervous at first, anxiety tickling his hocks at the thought of an angry outbreak among packs, but now having experienced the festivities Greyback had grown calm.

He had been slightly aware of Valette's attitude towards him through the night, but wasn't quite sure if it was just her being friendly. The alpha was always friendly, but the more the Easthollow male thought about it the more he noticed that Valette didn't seem to cuddle up to closely to everyone. 

He glanced downward as she did so again, her head landing in the long fur of his neck. He offered a smile to her, a warm one filled with infatuation and perhaps something more. He fancied her more and more each day, but perhaps that was due to the sweet smell that filled the air just lightly. Greyback wasn't a fool, he knew mating season was arriving and that sooner or later things would get heated. 

He turned to her as she spoke. Tell others about them? Had that meant that Valette had finally settled on her feelings? "Us?" he replied, voice soft. "Does this mean you want to be together—" He didn't want to assume what she meant, nor did he want to ask if she wanted to be 'his' mate. No. They would be equal. "I'll be yours if you'll be mine."

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette's heart fluttered when Greyback asked about them. The female wagged her tail slowly behind her, kind of nervous now. No, he had expressed he wanted her. He had been patiently wanting for her until she made her decision. She wanted to spend her life next to him. Valette nodded. "I would be honored to have you as my mate," she hummed. She hoped that she hadn't made the wrong choice. She couldn't handle another heartbreak. But Greyback had been a steady member of the pack so far. Valette was too much of a romantic to not let her be swept off her paws.

"I want to be yours, as much as you would be mine," she admitted softly and battered her eyes up at him. Valette's tail was wagging a bit faster. She couldn't help but lick his cheek. He was a bit older but Valette didn't mind. She felt that he was exactly what she needed. She then looked a bit hesitant. "Do you think Ira would be okay?," she asked. She knew the female was not fond of her father and that she had warned Valette about her father. She had not listened. And what would Arlette, Keen, Merrit, and Steph think as well?
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback wagged his tail in anticipation, his speed matching Valette's. He was happy, happy to have Valette confirm that she wanted to be his mate. After the death of Venicy the man had been broken, shy, a bit timid about the subject of taking on someone else to spend his life with— to share his love with. Part of him would always miss Venicy, she would always have a spot in his heart alongside Valette.

As a soft lick was placed on his cheek he veered forward to pressed his nose to her forehead, placing soft licks all alongside her face. He was tentative, but happy nonetheless. "I promise I will always protect you." he breathed. Something that Valette's past mates were unable to. Stark had vanished, Steady had died, albeit heroically but each one had failed. Failed to protect Valette from heart break, from loneliness. The universe would have to give everything in order to tear him away from her.

As the subject of their children were brought up he paused, his brows pinched. Ira wouldn't be impressed, and he had a feeling Merrit and Keen wouldn't either. Valette's boy and him haven't been seeing eye to eye, and Kneen was elusive as always around males. He wondered how Arlette and Steph would feel. Greyback didn't want any of them to think he was replacing stark, or even a father figure for that matter. He sighed and shook his head "I'm afraid not... I think it might be best if we talked to them. Together."

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette smiled softly. She was comforted by those words. Greyback had already kept to that promise of protecting her when that cougar came into Easthollow. She was more than confident that he could. Valette disliked fighting and she could clearly remember Greyback's dislike for fighting as well when he came to join Easthollow. It was admiring that he would do something he hated for her when it needed to be done. Valette leaned against him.

"Then we will talk to them before we announce it to the pack," Valette spoke. She wasn't too worried about Arlette or Steph. But she would want them to know first. She wondered about Merrit, she had the feeling he and Greyback had a good-ish bond. With Keen it was probably all very scary. Valette was always reminded of Sesi, her own sister who had displayed the same anxieties. And well, Ira... that was another question. "I just hope that they won't be too upset," she admitted. Valette then gave him another lick and hummed softly. "But that is something that we will do later, now we still have some time alone...," she murmured.
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
As always, Greyback was overtook by Valette's smile. She was so beautiful. 

He let her lean into him, and in return did the same; steadying his paws on the earth and leaning his chin on the crest of her head, his eyes nearly closing. He found it nice they were able to find comfort in each other despite the situation. He breathes out a sigh of relief and nuzzled in deeper, pressing his nose into her fur. 

When Valette mentioned alone time he perked upwards, taking his chin off her head and looking down with wide eyes. "W—What- Ahem, would you like to do?" he stuttered and coughed.

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette chuckled at the male when he cleared his throat. She curled her tail up and and wagged it. "Well, I was thinking that we would have some fun ourselves," she hummed. Valette watched him with battered eyes and then moved forward. The female's tail moved under Greyback's chin. She looked over her shoulder to see the man's reaction. She kind of liked to show Greyback this side of her as she could not often show or share this side with someone. It was a side that she only showed someone special.

Valette wagged het tail and chuckled. "Unless you don't feel up for it," she grinned, kind of teasing him a bit. She was kind of curious. After all Greyback was much larger than her previous mates... She couldn't help herself to think that then everything was probably larger, right? Valette pushed that thought away quickly because she was here to enjoy herself and get to know all sides of Greyback.
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Amber-peach eyes watched every movement of his mate, pupils blown and heart beating slightly faster than normal. The way she slid forward and brushed her tail under his chin had him under a spell, and Greyback found himself leaning into the touch. He was utterly infatuated. He could only respond to her with a slurred "Yes," before circling her.

Softly he padded around her, his head low and eyes scanning every bit of her body, taking in her supple frame and appreciating it for all it was worth. He wagged his tail while doing so, and wore his best pair of bedroom eyes for her.

That was— until he halted to a stop and stared. "I don't think I will fit."

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette couldn't help but adore the attention she was getting from Greyback. She had missed this type of connection with someone. She had been exposed to it from quite a young age, so early that she had been praying for a heat so she could give Steady pups. But Steady had died before she could give those to him. Valette grinned as she saw Greyback's eyes traveling over. She looked far more pleased when Greyback agreed to some fun. Who wouldn't agree? A more confident side of Valette thought.

Valette however didn't expect him to complete freeze. She was about to ask what was wrong but Greyback already revealed his problem. Valette instantly turned towards him and chuckled softly. She birthed children from there so she was pretty sure he was not the size of a newborn, she hoped that at least. Valette was already quite excited just thinking of it. "We won't know until you try it," she murmured. "Besides, I won't break," she added. She was certain of that as she had males before. She moved her muzzle closer to Greyback's ear, though she had to tip her head back quite far. Her tail was held high almost curling down onto her back. "I'd like to see you try," she whispered quite dirtily.
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Lewd writing

When Valette chuckled the man flattened his hears, his face dropping flat. Why was she chuckling? He was just concerned for her safety! He would feel horrible if he hurt her—plus it was relevant. His mate was far smaller than him, and it wasnt unheard of for females to get hurt while mating. However, Valette attempted to sooth his nerves by reassuring him and he sighed. He gave her a smile, and shook his head. "You're right," he breathed "You're strong— you could never break." He leaned forward to nuzzle her as he whispered into his ear.

Greyback could feel the heat forming in his gut as her warm breath ghosted over his fur, warming the skin underneath. The fact that Valette had to tip her head so high up to reach him only made the heat hotter. Perhaps he had a thing for smaller woman...Odd. He licked into her fur as she dared him to try, unable to focus on anything but her.

Giving a small growl from the back of his throat, he tore away from her in order to circle behind. This was happening, he was going to claim her. She would carry their young hopefully after this. The man's mind couldn't help but go into a haze and fill with the thought of his mate, Valette, pregnant and fat with their young. She would be a fantastic mother. "I can't wait to see you full with our young," he whispered darkly, his voice deeper than normally— it was gruff like sandpaper, and a bit hoarse due to his drying throat. Letting out a grunt as he heaved himself upward and wrapped his paws securely around her mid section, the large male gripped tightly onto the back of her scruff. Somewhere in the back of his mind he felt bad that most of his weight was being pushed onto her... hopefully she wouldn't mind.

Fade to black here?

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette felt confidence flood through her. Yes, of course she wouldn't break. It was probably the attention of the male that boosted her confidence even more. It was probably also her own arousal that caused this. It reminded her that she was the alpha female and was allowed to breed. She wanted nothing more than to have another litter of pups. It was not in the heat of the moment that she wanted a litter. She was not in heat yet. But it felt good to know she wanted this male even outside of her heat.

Valette could feel warmed spread through her at Greyback's words. It seemed that he was just as keen on having children as her. It was a huge turn on as her previous males weren't so sure. Not that she was thinking about that right now. Her mind was just repeating that sentence in her mind. She wished she was round with Greyback's pups. "Won't be long before that happens," she returned, her ears twitching at the deepness of his voice. It was only seconds later she felt his weight on her back. It was heavier than she expected but it only aroused her more. A strong male was breeding her which meant strong offspring. She was grabbed by her scruff and then felt him enter.

- fades to black -

Valette was still panting quite long after they were finished with the deed. She had her thick winter coat and could not get her heat be released that quickly. She did make some time between her pants to shower Greyback with kisses. He had been heavier and bigger than she expected but he had not hurt her. Probably because she had been more than eager for it. In the beginning, it did feel a bit uncomfortable but that was only because it had been awhile. "That was nice," she hummed. She was definitely going to allow him to do that again.
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
The whole process had been invigorating to the wolf, even if it left him a bit tired afterwards. He sat close to Valette, puffing his own breath into the wind in white clouds as he calmed down from the high, his tongue lolling out between his sharp teeth. While Valette's personality had been a surprise as first, the more he thought about it the more it occurred to him that he rather liked the idea of her flirty side.

He leaned sideways to rest his shoulder on her slightly, aching for contact after such an intimate moment. It felt nice to be close with someone despite the intense heat radiating off of them, and he always enjoyed Valette cuddling up next to him. "I think it was a tad better than 'nice'," he said sarcastically with a smile on his face, tail wagging. "We should do that again sometime."

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette chuckled when the male spoke. "Yes. It was far better than nice," she admitted to him instantly and licked his cheek before settling close against him. She couldn't wait till they would tell the rest of the pack about their relationship and she could snuggle against him every time she went to sleep. She couldn't wait for the moment when it was not only them in the den but them and a few babies. Valette's mind was getting obsessed again with having pups. Her last pregnancies weren't that heavy on her, only the after math of raising them without a mate was tough.

"Yes, many more times," she hummed. That reminded her that she should probably explain her latest litter about a heat and having pups. They had not been informed about that yet and it was time now they ere almost a year old. "I can't wait to tell the others," she hummed. "Oh and... I'd like you to lead Easthollow with me. Especially if I am having pups this season I will need all the help."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback sighed as he felt Valette settle close to him, her tongue coming out to lick his cheek. He was quick to return the favor, though he struggled to reach her with how tall he was and gave in to lay downwards for easy access. He was glad she wanted to do this more, and found himself getting excited again at the thought.

He agreed mentally as she talked about telling others, his brain getting tired. However, he looked up and shot awake when she asked him to lead with her. Valette had been alpha for so long to his knowledge— and even Stark, who was her past mate wasn't even leader if he remembered correctly. Greyback had been raised by his parents and groomed with knowledge to lead, but accepted the fact he would never be able to once they died and he settled down only to lose Venicy and his children.

He felt a bit nervous when it came to leading Easthollow. Valette had done—was doing a great job leading and he wasn't sure he could be as confident as her. Regardless, he felt a warm feeling in his stomach at the thought of them both leading and helping together. "Of course," he replied, nuzzling into her leg with his massive head. "As if I could say no to standing beside my beloved."

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette smiled when he said that he wanted to lead with her. "You can say no if you don't want to lead," she assured him. "But I do like that you are going to lead with me." She didn't realize that she had a good reputation for leading and that Greyback had some doubt that he was going to be as good. But Valette didn't feel that way. She had to learn leadership as well and she felt she wasn't even leading. She was not a typical alpha. She was just being a mother to everyone.

She yawned and curled against Greyback. She knew they kind of had to travel back but she felt a bit tired. "Shall we travel back in the morning?," Valette asked Greyback. If the male wanted to travel back now she would be doing that. But she wouldn't mind sleeping and getting some rest and travel back tomorrow morning.
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
The sun had fallen by now, Greyback noticed as it's rays kissed the horizon and bathed the white earth in it's light. He couldn't find the strength to travel back now, nor the urge after looking at Valette, her fur catching on the light. All he wanted to do was stay put with her forever, here, if he could. Sitting next to her and talking whilst coming down from a sex-induced high. But he knew they had responsibilities back and Easthollow.

He gave her a small nod when she suggested traveling back in morning and happily curled himself around her small form after she did, dwarfing her with his size and fur and encasing her in his warmth. Now that they were together he could do this a lot more, possibly every night till his last day. He smiled, nudging his nose where it met her fur before closing his eyes.