Heron Lake Plateau just call me ponyboy
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Apparently she'd said something off, or had maybe given the younger wolf one of her bitch-faces, because the reaction she got was almost incredulous. Her ears turned back at the expression on the fiery young woman's face, and she was reminded yet again of Ceara- except lacking the dorsal stripe, and the different hue of her eyes. She wasn't sure if coat colour was something to go by, but thus far, all redheads she'd met had been a bit abrasive. Then again- she wasn't exactly representing blondes very well, either. 

She sounded a bit exhasperated when she explained her brother's name and age, so Niamh just nodded- but she snorted when she was called 'lady'. It wasn't even the tone that Piper had used- it was just the fact that she'd called Niamh a lady. "The name's Niamh. And look- if you want to find your brother, you gotta be as detailed as possible. That'll give you your best shot at finding him." She said, hoping that that might settle the girl's frustrations- though she somehow figured it wouldn't. Somehow, though, she knew that the moniker hadn't been meant as a show of respect or a comment on Niamh's looks- it had been out of frustration. Still, it wasn't the worst thing Niamh had been called, and she found it slightly funny. 

"I'll tell the pack. But we've no Lucas here, or anyone who fits that description that wasn't born here." She said, as the Quivens and latest Finwoods were in the right age category, but obviously weren't this one's brother. "Where's 'home' for you, just in case we do catch sight of him?" It was another question, but as she'd already pointed out, more questions meant that she was actually going to put in an effort.
Messages In This Thread
just call me ponyboy - by Piper - January 06, 2019, 07:46 PM
RE: just call me ponyboy - by RIP Niamh - January 08, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: just call me ponyboy - by Piper - January 13, 2019, 09:08 PM
RE: just call me ponyboy - by RIP Niamh - January 14, 2019, 12:29 PM
RE: just call me ponyboy - by Piper - January 18, 2019, 11:41 PM
RE: just call me ponyboy - by RIP Niamh - January 21, 2019, 01:31 AM
RE: just call me ponyboy - by Piper - March 01, 2019, 05:42 PM
RE: just call me ponyboy - by RIP Niamh - March 05, 2019, 03:29 PM