Ankyra Sound i'm sorry i didn't try harder
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
there was an attempt made to console caiaphas. truth be told, the siren needed no balm for her wounds. kierkegaard, the only male she had ever pledged her body to, was dead and rotting on the banks of a distant river. gone were the days where the world would see fruit borne from either of them ever again.

besides, the survival of her children -- three of them, now -- cut the bitterness. like as not, they would carry the torch where caiaphas had dropped it; the siren believed as long as this world still rotated on an even keel, it would never fully eradicate the eyjolfurs.

grezig's second question had not occurred to caiaphas. she supposed the woman was free to select whatever donor it was she pleased -- after all, the very idea of letting a male into your body that you did not somehow approve of was repugnant to siren -- truth be told, she would cut any man down that did so black a deed to any of her flock.

"that is up to you. but if it was up to me, i'd pick a strong male that is good to look at, but is easy to leave. men are nothing but trouble -- had we not been uniquely designed to please their every whim, they would have no use for us. we certainly have little use for them."
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
i'm sorry i didn't try harder - by RIP Grezig - January 13, 2019, 02:28 PM
RE: i'm sorry i didn't try harder - by Caiaphas - January 13, 2019, 02:39 PM
RE: i'm sorry i didn't try harder - by RIP Grezig - January 13, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: i'm sorry i didn't try harder - by Caiaphas - January 15, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: i'm sorry i didn't try harder - by RIP Grezig - January 20, 2019, 07:27 PM
RE: i'm sorry i didn't try harder - by Caiaphas - January 20, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: i'm sorry i didn't try harder - by RIP Grezig - January 25, 2019, 03:28 PM