Moonspear Ven y muéstrame como baila el viento
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
moonspear's newest cloud soothsayer had not gone unnoticed by arcturus. for such a young wolf, arcturus had become impressively jaded about the tenancy of those upon the mountain - it seemed for every new face they got, they lost one -- the mountain seemed to be an ever-revolving host of faces shuffling in and out of his life, without really caring about how they impacted those around him.

so, needless to say, arcturus had come to be quite skeptical of wolves that requested harbor in his home. it was not to say he resented them (he didn't) but he could not help but look at them as wolves that simply... hadn't left yet.

this newcomer, though, was his age -- begrudgingly, arcturus had seen her out and about, no doubt attempting to prove her metal to the prickly caucus that was moonspear's citizens. presently, she seemed to be looking at the vaporous clouds above, something that didn't particularly interest arcturus given how swollen and dark the clouds appeared to be. in spite of that, arcturus approached anyway. "what are you doing?" he tried to sound gruff, and his posture might even have suggested he was tougher than he was, but truthfully, arcturus needed a friend his own age and that had been one of the chief reasons he had approached eilonwy.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
Ven y muéstrame como baila el viento - by Eilonwy - April 23, 2019, 02:08 PM
RE: Ven y muéstrame como baila el viento - by Arcturus - April 24, 2019, 11:14 AM
RE: Ven y muéstrame como baila el viento - by Eilonwy - April 29, 2019, 05:08 PM