Ankyra Sound there's rosemary, that's for rememberance
Sapphique
PPC
111 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
the sunset touches everything with flaming orange in a way the girl's never seen before; it sets her own coat aflame with red and she is absorbed by it. she lifts each paw and stares enthralled at the colour, and wishes dearly the light could be here all the time. a robin erupts out of the undergrowth, and she is entranced by its vibrance. it is the promise of more beauty that draws the girl further from the den that she'd dare go (without permission, of course) and near the beach. the sands there are lit orange, and the sun is dazzling at it sparkles off the waves - she plops onto her rear and simply stares. 
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
one more, then bed for real

The other children are quiet, but not one.  One is missing.  Rosalyn wasn't overly worried but with a glance towards Erzulie left to find Clementine, who had slipped out while both were turned.  The den was becoming too small to hold all of them, and soon it wouldn't have to.  Moving was close.

Her daughter seemed caught by the sun, which was fitting.  Rosalyn walked over behind and sat down beside her, but waited a moment before breaking the spell.  Some say if you tell the setting sun a secret as she leaves, she'll grant you a wish in the morning when she comes back.
454 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Just a quick cameo unless you want to acknowledge him.

Kaertok was getting the lay of the land. He had always been the exploring type, and that aspect of his personality showed no signs of disappearing. His current journey took him along the beach, and he glanced left to see a pup exploring. She was young, perhaps the age he had been when he'd caught his first taste of exploration. A second later, Rosalyn, whom he could only assume was the child's mother, came to sit alongside her. The Tartok nodded in passing then moved along.
Sapphique
PPC
111 Posts
Ooc —
clementine misses the stranger entirely - she's far too busy thinking of a secret. in truth, she's not been alive all that long, and has very few secrets she hasn't admitted to her parents out of guilt or whispered to her siblings in the den. she peers up at Rosalyn, considering still. "I don' oh what wish?" she revealed. she was content, in truth,  with all she had and hadn't the experience to know just how vast and full of interesting objects it was. 
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
She didn't even remember the face of the woman who told her that, it was so long ago now.  Nor did she remember what she wished for.  Perhaps nothing as well.

Then I'll make one this time, she said, and closed her eyes.  My secret is that I hate the taste of eggs, she said, being sure to sound (jestingly) solemn.  And my wish is for all of you to grow big and strong an healthy.  Mainly so that you can catch your poor mom other better food, she ended, smiling and teasingly tickling her daughter's side.