Moonspear a cheer to the champion
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
Private 

She sought for a partner, someone to spar with. Her memories of Hydra were still fresh, and while Desdemona desired a rematch, she needed to prep enough to ask for another. Practice was what she needed. When the spider set her jaded sight to something, she was relentless toward the goal, to the point of exhaustion and overworking herself to the bone.

Desdemona wanted to prove her strength.
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
Note: Sorry for the delay!

Osiris had been making an effort to acquaint himself with those that he was not biologically associated with. Today, Desedemona's scent was the one that he had come across first. Upon recognizing that her trail was fresh, Osiris decided to track it. 

Spotting Desedemona not too far from where he had initially scented her, he stilled his progress several lengths away from where she stood. Curious, Osiris chuffed; he was unsure if she even wanted company, and would respect her decision if she turned him away.
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
all is good!

She would not think a spawn of the Queen would be shy, Desdemona's perception of his length made her think as such, "Hello Osiris." Her tongue rolled out in a pant, but greeted the young one stoicly, but didn't unwelcome him to her workout.

Before her a tree stood tall, but claws was amongst it as her inner stress seemed to be lashed out toward it. Headbutting, biting, clawing.. What could be done, besides so.
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
Osiris advanced once Desdemona had greeted him, believing that his company was not minded. "Hey," he returned. It did not take long for Osiris to reach Desdemona's side, and when he did, he noticed the gnarled tree that was situated in front of them. Curious, he turned to a packmate with a quirked brow. 

"Did you do that?" he asked.
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
The woman nodded, "I did." Ritual, routine, just a casual habit. If she couldn't practice with others, perhaps with herself she can be. The object was lifeless and didn't move, the best she could provide was to sharpen her claws against it's harder part, and scrap away the easier woods chunked with duller one's. Tattered and beaten, but yet still stood strong. 

"A practice target."
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
Osiris' gaze bounced between Desdemona and her target; he immediately was interested in learning more. "What is the goal of this?" Osiris wondered then, his eyes settling upon the trunk. "To gain strength?" he ventured—her target was not a difficult one to strike, nor did it present many challenges. 

Scrutinizing the indents, Osiris noticed how impressive they were. Desdemona was strong, that much was obvious.
(4/7) Archiving for now. Please let me know if you'd like me to re-activate this thread!