Ravensblood Forest if you looked at my life, and see what i see
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
rosalyn was often more direct than erzulie, who ironically was swifter to physical engagement with an enemy. while the harlot had her own thoughts upon the matter, it had been she who began the confrontation along the sisters. and so she would not answer, meeting rosalyn's eyes resolutely.
she looked upon the gentle dove-grey of ying's young features, the careful seafoam of her gaze, erzulie too allowed her own tension an ebb. 
perhaps even now the new season of rusalka grew in her belly. but she would not mention aningan's involvement, wondering if it would only be hurtful.
[Image: F0ZZHqZ.png]
Messages In This Thread
if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 10:59 AM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 11:18 AM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Erzulie - February 17, 2020, 12:54 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 01:13 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 05:23 PM