Ravensblood Forest if you looked at my life, and see what i see
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
she only listened for the duration, but rosalyn had struck every point that she herself would have made. and it inspired a new camaraderie of sorts between ying and the two rusalkan leaders.
"dat is why we seek to make those in rusalka our family, at least in some way. and when your sisters looked to you, it was as if dey would only listen to de ones dey called family." her eyes lingered on ying. "it is natural to be wary, to protect your sisters from those outside."
blood ties ruled their kind, and erzulie saw little way around such, save to be wary for a trial and react to any potential threat with a quick directness.

[Image: F0ZZHqZ.png]
Messages In This Thread
if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 10:59 AM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 11:18 AM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 01:13 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Erzulie - February 17, 2020, 01:20 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 05:23 PM