Sun Mote Copse the fortune lady came along and walked beside,
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Like a pet bird who knows the meaning of being complimented, Niamh puffed up slightly, flattered by the fact that Towhee seemed to refuse to even acknowledge what her own life had been like before they'd met. She snorted and rolled her eyes, though, as she recalled the entire debacle. "-'Magine-" She said, "-We've come a long way since that day we met. 'Member when you threatened to kill me if I didn't vacate the Plateay toot-sweet?-" She laughed. It was strange to think about it, but there was truth to the fact that Niamh and Towhee had shared a lot of big experiences, which hadn't involved Phox; but at the same time...He was a big part of their family as well, obviously. And no matter the fights, the exiles, the arguments and tiffs, the three of them seemed capable of pulling their collective shit together, and forgiving past discrepancies. 

She was pleased to hear, as well, that Towhee considered her to be her sclosest friend. "-N'awwww-" groaned Niamh, turning so that she could sit up on her hind end, fling her long forelegs about Towhee's shoulders (albeit somewhat awkwardly, given how hard it was to balance that way) and give her a squeeze. She buried her muzzle into the thick fluff at the base of Towhee's ear, and then blew a wet raspberry into it. They couldn't be too mushy-gushy, after all. She untangled her spider-limbs from around Towhee's shoulders and settled back down again after a moment of thought. 

"-That's kind of what we are, at the end of the day, Innit?-" She asked. "-Sure we're Firebirds but...I think we'll always still kinda be mostly Redhawk.-"
Messages In This Thread
RE: the fortune lady came along and walked beside, - by RIP Niamh - August 05, 2020, 01:18 PM