1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Joining 
@Derg 
@Donovan Azura

Nyra had traveled a good distance from where she had meant to go. But things didn't turn out how she had thought. 
The journey out here was not easy. The massive snowy woman had to first go through the place she first met @Donovan Azura to finally find Redsand Canyon. She could smell him, and other wolves. Hoping she was at the border and not past it, Nyra lifted her head and let out a loud howl, hoping Donovan would be the one to come greet her. Hopefully he recognised her. 
Gods, was she hoping.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan’s thick ears cup forward when he hears a stranger howl echo through his canyon walls. The appendages swivel, turning every which way to decipher where the noise has come from. Once he believes he’s got a good enough direction he stands from his position in that shade of Warriors Heart. Instantly he’s off, heading in the direction of the howl. Dexterously driving onward through the rough terrain of Redsand Canyon.

His trot finally slows when he sees a large white figure standing at the border of their territory. He pads up to them, shaking himself off enough to get most of the dusty, red film that seems to cover his pelt most of the time off. His head is level with a straight back as he closes in on them. Then finally he recognizes her — the large white she wolf that claims she can’t fight, Nyra. He remembers her name and her face, just as he does anyone he meets. 

He can’t help himself. A smile graces his features and he almost looks pleased to see her. “Nyra.” He exclaims. “You came to my canyon. Did your trip to Easthollow not go as planned?” He doesn’t mean it in a rude way, for he’s genuine in his curiosity. She said she would consider his offer if they denied her, so he truly does wonder what happened.
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra's ears slanted back as Donovan asked about Easthollow upon his arrival to the border. With a sigh, she answered "They didn't exactly deny me, but...the mentor I had there has died recently, and I felt too guilty knowing about her death to accept a place within their ranks." She looked sad bringing it up, but she could only tell the truth. 
"I would like to join the Saints, if you'll still have me?" 
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He almost regrets asking when she replies with a somber tone to her voice and matching eyes. “I’d be honored for you to join us, darling.” He hums joyfully. Though his face gets a bit more serious. “We do have enemies and tensions are high, dear. We run things a bit differently here and I will not lie to you about who we are. We will shed blood of those that seek to harm us. I will train you to be able to hold your own in a battle if you come here. Are you still willing?” He asks with a quirk of a circular cream brow. His voice is stern but not rude or malicious. He’s simply warning her so she doesn’t get caught up in something she can’t handle.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra listens to his words, and a determined sheen lights her eyes back to flames. 
She wanted to do this. 
"Yes sir." She rumbled, straightening her posture and holding herself tall. She almost looked bigger than she was with the way she currently held herself.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The large, fluffy female stands tall, pride and determination looks like it runs through her veins and he fucking loves it.  His widens and his eyes light up like fiery embers just like her own. “Then it is settled.” He hums stepping closer to her and showing rows of deadly teeth. “Welcome to the hunt, darling.” He offers ethereally turning his body to lead her back to the den. “Come now, I have a lot to show you.” He hums quieter now, padding off down the dirt trail. His coingold eyes never leaving her and a spark of pride and adoration seem to glut through them. They have another Saint.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra joins him at his flank, keeping herself standing tall as he led her deeper into the canyon. At times, she fell behind him where the trail narrowed enough, but regardless, she kept up with the Grandmaster and padded forward with newfound confidence.
Health (100/100)