Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Limit Two 
for @Kynareth Deagon 
inner Territory of your choice, early morning, 59° F 
Forward Dated 9/7/2020 

Nyra was awake before dawn, pulling herself from her den in the lower walls of Warrior's Heart. She glanced up to Donovan's den higher up, then around the Heart for a few moments before she finally pulled herself to the stream, lapping up the cool water as she waited for the Grandmaster to join her. She was nervous still, but swallowed it down and away. 

Vigorous training began today.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan awakens. Lying on his side he rolls into his striped back and spreads his limbs out in a long stretch. Mind pleasantly empty until he remembers the events that transpired the day before with Nyra. He has to train her today, he must if he is to ensure her loyalty and presence in the pack. 

So he stands, bows his upper body in another stretch and pads out of his den. Stopping so that his claws hang off of the edge of red rock. He scans the den site, eyes drifting over the hard edges of mountains and the softness of the sand. Then a stark whiteness catches his attention. His eyes follow and first he looks to their tail, nope, it’s not Dove. Must be Nyra — perfect.

His voice booms out into Warriors Heart. “Nyra.” He calls as he begins hopping down from his thrown. “Ready for training?” Comes his questionable reply. He face still does not hold his usual smile. She will earn that later.
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She hears the Grandmaster boom to her as he descends. She watches him.
Ready for training? 
She nods quietly as he hits the ground where she's at, and takes a stance as he comes closer. 
"I will prove myself again or die trying."  Nyra rumbles firmly, determination in her hellion hues
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Doing rolls in the same thread as last Spar. Rolls here!

He smiles at her reply now. He’s never been good at keeping a straight face. “Good. We’ll see how much you mean that, darling.” He begins trotting off. “Follow me.”

He trots a little ways out of the den following the stream north. He stops just a solid ten meters up and looks to her. “Let’s begin.” 

With the that, he will lunge at her, not holding back as his teeth latch onto her neck. The force of his strength surely enough to send he back a few paces. He will stay latched on until she shakes him off.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She follows him, and has little time to react as he lunges at her neck. 
Nyra flips herself to the ground on his side of her, squirming free before she snaps her fangs into his throat in turn.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
They’re squabbling in the dirt beside the stream and Donovan gives a fair shake of his body. His grip is strong but only strong enough to keep the large woman at boy for a short period of time. She’s slipping out of his grasp and snatching him up this time. He feels her teeth nick at his throat and his faces screws up in pain. Lip snarling, teeth bared, the brindled male rips himself from her maw and rears up on his hind legs. Bringing his weight down upon her viciously. Paws landing on her shoulder, rib area. He wouldn’t break anything but surely she’d be a bit sore, maybe some bruises.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra bowls over at the force of his blow, quickly getting up again and shoving him backward with her head at his shoulder/chest area to put space between them do she can catch her breath. He is ruthless. 

The Titaness braces for his next hit
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Nyra throws herself towards him and fuck does it hurt. Her head goes right for him just where his chest widens up to his shoulder. She succeeds in pushing him back, but it only placated him long enough for her to reset herself for his next onslaught of attacks.

He’s kicking up a red cloud of dirt when he comes for her next. Lunging for her with his front paws out savagely. He’s grabbing onto her scruff once more, but this time he doesn’t hold on. Rather he goes in for a quick bite before pushing her away with massive paws.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
With that, Nyra yelps, stumbles, falls, rolls messily into the stream.
She lost again this time. 

"When's our next spar?" is all she asks as she rolls to her paws and shakes herself out
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He grins as he watches her spill and tumble into the stream. Like a good sport, she stands and shakes herself off without so much as a complain. Only a ponder of when their next spar with be. 

He nods to her, impressed. “You did well. Just be ready, I could call on you anytime.” He gives mischievously, his usual smirk on his maw. “I’ll see you then, dear.”

With that he’s padding back off to warriors heart. Not so much as a look backwards towards the white shewolf. It’s all a game that she’s forcing him to play now. Soon enough, they’ll be back to their old ways, but for now, he will only give her the bare minimum.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She sees his smirk, listens to his words. 
But he doesn't stay. Doesn't look back. Nyra swivels her auds back and trots off to do a patrol of the Canyon.
Health (100/100)