Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Trade 
Setting: Dawn — 07:15.
Weather: 70F — sunrise, clear skies.
Tags: @Nyra

Donovan travels to paranoia peaks today. Wants to train on the loose sand as practice. His last battle here didn’t go as planned due to the substrate. So he believes it would be a swell opportunity to have both him and Nyra train on it today. 

He rips his head back and howls for the silvery shewolf to join him. It’s training time baby.
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra is still in the canyons, though not too far away, when he howls for her. 
She perks her ears and starts at a trot, building to a run.
It takes her roughly thirty minutes or so to arrive, tongue lolling out the side of her mouth as she slows, letting out a small bark to further announce her presence, as well as say hello. 

"Training in the sand today?" Nyra guessed, looking out across the dunes.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan stretches, readying himself for the spar. Pacing around and waiting when finally she appears off in the distance. A bark in greetings and he gives a smile of his back. “Morning, Nyra.” He hums pleasantly. “Ready to train?” He asks with a cock of his massive head.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"Born ready." She responds with confidence, moving to face him and taking a stance.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan nods to her once and wastes no time in lunging. His front paws out to brace himself and snap his jaws onto her neck. He doesn’t hold onto her, only bites and releases. Bracing for her first attack.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As soon as he pulls back she shoots out like a striking viper once again, latching her teeth into his neck fur, just barely below his jaw and forces him over with her mass in the same motion. As soon as she has him on the ground, she leaps away and begins circling him, eyes calculating and pinned on him. With space between them, she takes the opportunity to watch which limbs he favors, if any, and where any other weak points may be on his body.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He’s impressed by her skill to pin him so quickly. His smirk growing as she eyes him down like if she takes her eyes off of him she might die. Which, these are all real possibilities. 

Still he pops up, expression determined and brows furrowed. He lunged towards her, knowing that she’s looking forwArd to his attack. A mess of teeth and claws and he’s landing a bite on her neck, but this time he grabs and shakes, hoping to know her off balance.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Just as he clamps on her neck and shakes her around, she staggers messily and almost falls, then forces herself to shove into him, grip his scruff as she does, drive him backward as she rears on her hind paws, taking him upward with her -which is quite the feat as it is- and shoves him backward into the sand with the rest of her strength. 
By the time she's back on all fours, she's breathing hard.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He’s being shoved by a being thats at least two feet taller than he. When she standing on her hind legs and practically stomps on him, he’s being shoved backwards. He’s stumbling in the loose substrate, sending granulates flying. He ends up landing on his back and doing a moderately graceful roll back to his feet. It was a move that he doesn’t see too often. For only larger wolves can truly do anything with the move.

He’s slower now, also breathing heavily. He snaps out at the shewolf, connecting with a front leg and yanking it with a newfound strength. Surely not making her fall, but definitely a stumble will make walking harder for the female.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As he goes for her leg and pulls her forward, she pulls herself closer to him to try and minimalize the effects, and quickly takes the opportunity to clamp onto his scruff, just behind his skull, and pull and shake and twist violently like he has done in the past.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Nyra is not a small, petit wolf. No, she’s equal to him in size and it’s impressive so. She is able to give him a good thrashing. Until he plants his hind legs in the dirt and rushes forward. Slipping just his head beneath her and performing a takedown he’d been taught by his father all that time ago. Snatching her opposite hind leg, he’s able to sweep her off her feet with a unexpectedly hard tug. 

He takes advantage of this and it practically lying his upper half on her to hold the shewolf down with some of his body weight before grabbing her own neck. Though he only shakes a few times before pulling his head back and staring at her, a teasing smile on his maw. “You give up yet, darling?” 
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The takedown is quick and hard, and suddenly his jaws are on her neck before he asks if she gives up.
With a grin on her face she scoffs softly and nods, "I give." she chuckles lightly, not bothering to try and push him off. She knew he'd get up on his own
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He nods in satisfaction before standing to  step off of her. Waiting for her to get up before he speaks.

“You did fine. Better than last time as well.” He congratulates. “But I must be going, be ready for more training, pup.” He adds in jest afterwards. He’s already padding off hardly awaiting her answer.