Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Trade 
Setting: Early morning — 0554.
Weather: 64F — Misty, slightly cloudy.
Tags: @Nyra

Donovan enjoys the feeling of this wet, crimson sand of the Bloodsoaked beach between his toes. It’s a fine early morning and he’s feeling like a spar. He must train for what is to come.

Wasting no time he calls Nyra. Knowing she has the strong desire to train within an inch of her life. He has pride in the shewolf, knows she will become a fine warrior soon enough.
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra is once again quick to the call, going as fast as possible with her still-healing injuries. She kicks up dirt and sand as she approaches, slowing as she comes up and pulls herself in front of him. She wastes no time with words.

The Beast knows why she was summoned.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Rolled a 4 :’>

Donovan dips his head to her silent greeting. He doesn’t spoil the moment with needless words, rather he gets right into it. A smirk, teeth gleaming, he lunges forward and offers only but a meager snap of teeth to her shoulder.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
same ;_;

As he goes for her shoulder, she shoves him backward with a forceful punt to his chest with her head before leaping back and widening her stance slightly
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Got a 3 so technically that’s a 1 since I have a +2 bonus. Don missed his attack. So don’t subtract any health from her.

The brindled male scoffs out a confident laugh at her shove and going in once more. Though this time he doesn’t seem as lucky. He’s jutting in a circle in an attempt to snatch up the plume of his tail in her grasp. Either she moved fairly fast or he was much too slow. Either way he misses his cue for a well planned attack.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She whipped around and reared upward as he missed, slamming one paw into his injured foreleg's shoulder and the other into his ribs to force him to sprawl to the ground, ripping her paws back as he went down in hopes to avoid his teeth taking her with him.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The giant man is partly forced to skid across the fine granulates of sand. But Nyra isn’t able to miss his fang this time. For he’s striking out from his defensive position and snatching up a paw. A rather hard bite but surely no blood would boil to the top.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Rolled a damn 2 with the +1 bonus, so, feck. she sprawls/misses. 

As he chomps on her paw, she goes to the ground with him, sprawling across the sand messily before landing on her side. She huffs sharply and gets to her paws again, facing him with a determined hellfire in her gaze.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Rolled a 4. :/ lol

Donovan hums with a vicious smirk on his face as she sprawls out into the sand. Reaching out to snap at an ear this time. Leaving a small nick and blood raising to the top. The girl has gotten better but basic mistakes still take the cake in battles. They can often times be the most defining factor of life or death — the idea excites him.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I believe I rolled another 2 ;u; RIP 

She feels his teeth catch her ear, and she vipers forth to do the same to him, making a nick on the same ear before she dances away again, ready for his next move.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Rolled a 7 :>

Donovan bares teeth in the start of a smirk, the pain igniting the spark inside him — spark of battle. A sweep from her left and he’s crawling low to the ground, almost a slide, and snatches up her hind leg. this leaves him open for attacks.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Also a 7 ;3 

Immediately as he grabs her hind leg, she curls in on herself like lightning, snapping at his cheek and upper neck with a loud snarl
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Think I rolled a 6

The battle is intense, it’s gone in for some time now. He’s panting wildly, black tongue lulling he out, dripping drool and such everywhere. 

Yet, this wolf has endurance it seems. She’s snapping onto his face and neck quickly and he turns around to do the same.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
got a 9 thank fucking GODS

As he latches onto her own neck while she does the same, she growls loudly, shaking him violently in her teeth before she forces all her strength into ripping him off the ground and throwing him as hard and as far as she possibly could with them being the same size - into the water. 

The move is definitely no easy feat, and has her panting and trembling by the time he lands wherever he does.

"Fuck." She panted softly, flopping to the sand with heaving sides.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
rolled an 11 :’>

Donovan is slung and shook. Then unbelievably so, is thrown into the lake. His body sprawling and rolling, only to land with a splash. His golden hues dance along her form devilishly, an evil smirk on his maw, jokingly bared teeth.

“Not bad.” Is all he hums before he’s lunging once more. 

A flash of fangs, the blur of his striped coat — he’s snatching her up from underneath her jawline. A vicious growl just like hers and a shake of his string body. He’s flinging her off a few feet just as she did to him, though he doesn’t aim for the lake. He awaits her to attack him once more. If she dares.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She yelps in surprise as he rips her from the ground, mirroring her attack. 
Yeeup. She's done. 
As she sprawls and rolls messily across the ground, she almost doesn't get up. She's so, so fucking tired. 
But to appease her alpha, she grits her teeth and shakily staggers to her paws, panting heavily
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan pants as well, tongue lulling out — wide and wet. He’s humming, impressed with the shewolf. “Good job darling.” He compliments easily. Already padding off into the desert once more. So soon after their battle. “I’ll call on you once more when I decide you need more training.” 

Those are his last words before he’s gallivanting away from the white wolf. He’d see her soon.