Redsand Canyon I know you haven’t said a prayer in a month or so
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Awaiting Derg’s response he smiles softly as he agrees with his previous inquiry. “Then it’s settled. We will leave tomorrow night. Just after the sun has set.” He informs. “Anyone have any questions, comments, or concerns?” He asks almost jokingly. “If not then the plan is as follows: We spend the rest of the night resting or however the hell everyone wants to prepare for the move. I suggest hunting for the remainder of the night. So we can have a fresh kill before leaving. During the next day rest and gather your strength. I would rather sleep during the day and travel at night to avoid prying eyes.”  
Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
His eyes widened, but he knew better than to give Kynareth an incredulous look.
Knew better than to look...terrified - though that wasn't his feelings - before his packmates.

Tomorrow night.

"I'll be back by tomorrow," he announced and with that, he took off at a steady trot.
Towards Easthollow.
|  •  •  |
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Slight pp of the pack meandering off into the sunset and leaving the area to close the thread sooner. Message me anywhere if anyone wants me to change anything. ;>

Kynareth’s brows raise a bit at the oddity that is Derg’s response. The widening of eyes and the abrupt dash off into the distance. Back by tomorrow? Donovan almost wants to go after him. See what has him all... weird. Maybe he wants to be alone. Maybe he shouldn’t. 

He follows him for a few more seconds before eying down the pack. “Well, meetings over. Go do whatever it is you do before traveling.” He calls to them. 

The rest of the Saints acknowledge the message and do just that. Scattering about the area they all begin breaking off and exiting. Tomorrow night they leave. Best be prepared.