Nimbus Summit I wish that I could just be brave.
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
WC: 218

Shock and trepidation seemed to seep into the female now that she was confronted by a wolf who offered some sense of worth, which Niamh found discouraging. She had hoped to boulster the young woman's confidence by pointing out the weaknesses in her religion, and in offering her some insight into how a wolf's colour had nothing to do with who they actually were. Now that she knew this information about the Kingslend wolves, she found she liked them much, much less. They were hapless creatures, following the will of an herbivore who apparently chose colours as a way to express how happy it was, or wasn't, with their worship.

“Yes, leave,” She reiterated when the girl spluttered, but she seemed to have misinterpreted Niamh's message. “No, not me, your pack- ah whatever,” She said, trying to convince the Kingslend wolf to at least listen to some reason, but she seemed more alarmed by the moment so with a flick of her tail Niamh dismissed her, and turned on her hock to stalk back toward her homelands. So much for at least one of the Kingslend wolves redeeming themselves. But, in the very least, she'd learned just enough about the wolves to have solidified her decision. She did not like them- and she doubted she ever would.
Messages In This Thread
I wish that I could just be brave. - by Zephrine - October 17, 2020, 04:36 PM
RE: I wish that I could just be brave. - by RIP Niamh - October 17, 2020, 04:46 PM
RE: I wish that I could just be brave. - by Zephrine - October 17, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: I wish that I could just be brave. - by RIP Niamh - October 20, 2020, 11:13 PM
RE: I wish that I could just be brave. - by Zephrine - October 21, 2020, 01:10 PM
RE: I wish that I could just be brave. - by RIP Niamh - October 21, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: I wish that I could just be brave. - by Zephrine - October 21, 2020, 02:09 PM
RE: I wish that I could just be brave. - by RIP Niamh - October 21, 2020, 08:52 PM
RE: I wish that I could just be brave. - by Zephrine - October 26, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: I wish that I could just be brave. - by RIP Niamh - October 26, 2020, 05:38 PM
RE: I wish that I could just be brave. - by Zephrine - October 26, 2020, 06:15 PM
RE: I wish that I could just be brave. - by RIP Niamh - November 01, 2020, 01:06 PM