Sun Mote Copse Fairest of the seasons
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
wc: 351
Niamh had to squint a bit to recall the first time she'd met Phox. Her clearest, earliest memories of him involved trying to convince Towhee that she should forgive him, though she couldn't recall whether or not she'd been told why Towhee and Phox had been fighting in the first place. But she remembered when the two finally began to see eye to eye again, and now look at them- thick as thieves. She liked to think that she'd had something to do with getting them back together again- but she was thr sort who liked to think she was quite an important, permanent fixture in everyone's lives.

She knew the name Blackfeather and assumed that that was the war that they'd been moving away from when they'd come to the Plateau. She smirked- technically she and Screech had claimed the plateau as their haunt before the Redhawks had shown up, and Towhee had threatened to kill her the day they'd met. Her smirk faded. Funny to think, but also painful too- that she would end up being so close to Towhee, but drifting so far from Screech. Those memories were ones she would rather leave in the past.

But she could mend the story enough to make it into something she could talk about, and she figured she owed it to Phox anyway. “Makes sense, then. I 'member when you and Towhee were pretty tense. Pretty sure I had a hand in fixin' that,” She boasted playfully. “Gah, I can't believe this was that long ago,” She said, in reference to the day she'd joined with the Redhawks. “Honestly, I was living at the Plateau before the Redhawks showed up. Screech, some dude named Redshank and I had claimed it as ours, an' then your lot- minus you of course- showed up an' tried to roust us out.” She said. “'Course, Towhee and Screech had history, so it got pretty shouty-growly, an' Towhee basically threatened that if we didn't either join with the Redhawks or get the fuck out, that she'd kill us.” She said, with a concerningly pleasant smile.
Messages In This Thread
Fairest of the seasons - by Phox - October 28, 2020, 08:33 PM
RE: Fairest of the seasons - by RIP Niamh - October 28, 2020, 09:29 PM
RE: Fairest of the seasons - by Phox - October 28, 2020, 09:40 PM
RE: Fairest of the seasons - by RIP Niamh - October 28, 2020, 10:12 PM
RE: Fairest of the seasons - by Phox - October 29, 2020, 10:39 AM
RE: Fairest of the seasons - by RIP Niamh - November 01, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: Fairest of the seasons - by Phox - November 01, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: Fairest of the seasons - by RIP Niamh - November 01, 2020, 02:58 PM
RE: Fairest of the seasons - by Phox - November 01, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: Fairest of the seasons - by RIP Niamh - November 01, 2020, 03:37 PM
RE: Fairest of the seasons - by Phox - November 01, 2020, 05:20 PM