Neverwinter Forest But I've got the hand of the one in control
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
"We have," Osiris acknowledged, dipping his head in turn. "I hope that you've been well since we last met." There was an inkling of apology in his tone, as he guessed that Liliana wasn't too pleased with the turn of events. 

When Hydra then summarized the wilderness's recent developments, Osiris stood at her side and listened. She'd already relayed all of the information to him, so he was not surprised by what was said. What did surprise Osiris was what Mal had to share. His ears lowered in acknowledgment, and a frown settled upon his lips; that was troubling. Despite his feelings, he stayed mum, for now, knowing that it wasn't the time for him to speak up.
Messages In This Thread
But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Hydra - October 28, 2020, 08:37 PM
RE: But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Mal - October 29, 2020, 03:14 AM
RE: But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Hydra - November 12, 2020, 10:20 PM
RE: But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Mal - November 12, 2020, 11:37 PM
RE: But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Osiris’s Ghost - November 23, 2020, 01:22 PM
RE: But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Hydra - December 14, 2020, 01:36 PM
RE: But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Mal - December 16, 2020, 02:25 AM
RE: But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Hydra - January 29, 2021, 01:34 PM