This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Private 
@Kynareth Deagon leadership thread #2!

Nyra was watching a lone deer in the setting sunlight, out in the barren part of the Strath. Trotting quietly further away, she called for her Grandmaster, turning her gaze back to the ungulate with a steady gaze. There wasn't much between it and her, maybe a few dead bushes. This really would be a team effort.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kynareth dutifully answers her call and smirk when he comes to find her eyeing another deer. Moving to nudge her shoulder with his head slightly, he watches the deer intently. 

“Got a plan?” He asks simply. Allowing her to lead the hunt if she so desires.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She turns her ear toward him as he arrives and asks of her plan. 

"Since there's only one, this is all or nothing. I'll blend into the snow easier, so I'll take it from the back where it won't see me as well. If you can distract it from the front, push it back towards me. I'll try to disable one of its legs to slow it down for us. From there, we can double down and force it to the ground with our combined might. Then, dinner." She looked at him with some pride in her idea. Amazingly enough she'd never failed them in a hunt before.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He offers a sneaky smile and the gleam in his eye says that he’s impressed and down to go through with the quickly thought out plan. He nods once and silently stalks around to the front of the deer. Her attention is on him already, he has no chance at hiding. Especially from the doe eyes that follow him fearfully, her form stiffening in preparation to run. 

He takes the opportunity and sprints towards her. Spooking the frail creature she skitters about the snow before she’s able to make a run for it. He’s on her fast and surely Nyra will be too.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As Kynareth takes her from the front, Nyra moves in mirror motion to her Grandmaster, tackling the deer from behind with strong jaws clamping onto a hind leg as the doe skitters about and tries to run. 
There's an audible snap! and the deer is limping heavily in a hurry to try and get away, but much like Kynareth, Nyra is quick to chase, snapping at legs and at the throat of their chosen food.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Snap! Kynareth almost cringes at the tell tail sound of a broken bone. Yet, he can’t find it in himself to care much — it’s the circle of life after all. So he wastes no time clamping down on the deers throat and throwing himself into a horrid shake. Another pronounced crack echos into the air around them — a broken neck now. 

Instantly the deer falls and kyn deems it worthy to let go. Looking over at Nyra with a gleaming smile he chuckles. “Well done.” Comes his smooth compliment.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The deer falls crookedly, limply, and Nyra lets go as her Grandmaster does. 
Well done He comments.
She grins back to him, coming to join at his side.
"I couldn't have done it without you." Nyra murmurs, nuzzling him on the neck with gratitude.

From there, a meal is shared, leftovers cached, and life goes on for the Saints, with excitement to come ;)
Health (100/100)