1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Private 
set immediately after this thread! 
@Kynareth Deagon

Nyra figures on what's coming as she saw her co-lead follow into the Chambers, likely following the smell of blood. She assumes Simmik will tell him who's responsible for her getting her shit kicked, and the Grandmaster will come looking to do damage. 

Some time later, he's coming out, striding with what Nyra sees as sutiful purpose, but she's already within a hundred or so yards of the entrance to the cave system, meeting him readily with her words and unapologetic posture.

"You already know what's up. Can I tell you why, before you lunge at me?" Nyra confronts with a tone firm with authority yet somehow soft - a suggestion, not a hidden command.
"She doesn't like me, and I don't particularly care for her either, but that isn't why I kicked her ass. I've had enough of her challenging me, directly or not. So I sent a message she may or may not have scars to remind her of - much like yourself, I'm not to be fucked with." Nyra kept her voice level the entirety of her speech, gazing at him without fear. But even in her hell-blazing gaze, there is some apology as  she meets his own gaze "I figure she is pregnant, and she seems to think the same thing. So out of respect for you, and for the sake of your children, our pack's future, she's not dead. I had her throat in my teeth when she yielded to me." These words are spoken a bit softer, genuineness to the unsaid statement that she probably cares more than she'd like to admit, if not about Simmik, then about him, his kids, the pack, and the future of the Saints.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He definitely has purpose. He’s moving fast, steps shifting trudging through the snow as he speeds out to go find Nyra. Then the damndest thing happens — she comes to him. It seems by just her expression she knows what he’s up to and his lip is already wrinkling as she approaches him. Opening his mouth he moves to spit something that was surely going to be rude at her, but she beats him to the punchline.

He stills in his place on the snow. Frown still settled neatly on his maw as his brows furrow in irritation. He allows her to speak. He listens intently to the first half of her explanation. Deflating some when he understands what she’s getting at. Yet, at the mention of Simmik possibly being pregnant he’s pissed off all over again. 

“Nyra.” He sighs first. “Even if she wasn’t pregnant, we don’t have the numbers to go off and kill each other. Especially with our upcoming war; we shouldn’t even be seriously injuring each other.” 

He moves closer to her, leaving only about a foot of space between the two alphas. “I understand why you did it. Trust me, I’ve killed packmates for less in the past, but that was when I had wolves to spare.” He doesn’t say the part where he would literally cry himself to sleep every night for the rest of his life if Nyra had killed Simmik. He doesn’t want to say it in front of Nyra — it would make him look weak.

He settles his face into a less wrinkled up, pissy look and sighs. “Darling, you’re both very important to me. Hence why I’m not biting a chunk out of your ass right now.” He almost wants to laugh but he’s still not in a good enough mood to. “Just...” A shallow pause as he averts his eyes for a second before meeting her own once more. “...just be more careful next time, alright? At least with her.” He asks, voice softer, obviously he doesn’t want to fight with Nyra, but that doesn’t mean she’s off the hook.
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She had watched his lips curl as she spoke her words, inwardly bracing to defend herself, and even now she was still tense, ready to spring should he still attack her. 
Nyra watches him with a steady hellfire in her gaze as he speaks, his claim to understand where she's coming from, why she attacked Simmik. 
Wolves to spare? He was right, they currently had none. Every member counted, especially for the upcoming war. 

At his request to be more careful, the Overseer sighed softly and nosed very lightly at his muzzle from the little space left between them. "I care for all our packmates, Kyn. Even your wife, even though I chomped on her. Perhaps..." She sighed deeper, slanting her ears back for a brief second, "I suppose I'm just shit at showing it..."
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The physical contact puts him more at ease, but he’s not going to let Nyra just get out of trouble that easily. Still, he laughs softly at her words. “Darling, I almost don’t believe you.” He says it lightly, but he’s being serious. “You could’ve made her lose her pups. My pups. Pups I actually have the chance to raise.”

Even though he’s still uptight about the situation, he’s leaning into her touch. “If she had lost them, I would be very different right now.” He says in warning just for future reference. He wouldn’t be as nice.
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra's affection starts to go cold as he speaks further. 
"Believe me or don't." She sighs, "She wouldn't believe me either, and I wouldn't blame her. But I care for the future of the pack, and that's all there is to it." She says with finality in her still-gentle tone. 
He can be cross with her all he wants, but she had no intention to apologize for putting Simmik in her place. 
The Overseer adjusted her paws, planting them more firm just in case Kyn still decided to attack. He had in the past, she had no reason to assume he wouldn't now.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He nods simply, moving closer into her embrace. “I believe that.” He says lowly then. “You are forgiven. But—“ He’s pulling back to whisper in her ear. “—you will be punished later for it.” But his tone suggests anything but punishment of any kind. The deep baritone of his voice slurred with suggestiveness, a playful tone to it.

Then he’s moving away from her and giving her a mischievous stare before brushing past her to walk off. “I’ll call you when I decide it’s time for your punishment. Stay vigilant, dear.” He hums confidently, smoothly, not even giving her another glance back.