Redhawk Caldera break me shake me
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
It was perhaps a bit early yet for Niamh to conclude with any sort of finality that she was pregnant- but she felt fairly certain of it anyway. Irritability and fatigue had settled in, and while she bore no physical signs of being pregnant, she felt her hunger increase, and the hungrier Niamh got, the more hangry she got. So she'd begun putting a bit of subtle, yet tangible pressure on Phox, as her way of letting him know she would expect more food in order to nurture the growth of their next litter. He was an excellent provider, and she was fortunate that she had a mate who wasn't irked by having a hangry hippo for a wife. 

She'd buried a kill the day before, and decided she ought go dig it up so that she could at least rest a bit and have a snack she'd already hunted down. She would hunt again tomorrow, she thought, unless Phox caught her something. But for now- she made her way toward the cache she had created, with the intention of digging up the meal she'd caught and buried the day before. 

As she approached the area, she caught the young Glen wolf's scent, and wondered how long he intended to stay around. It'd been long enough, she figured, and that he ought to at least send a message to the Glen about how long he wanted to stay. Had he even told them at all? Surely by now, Bronco would have let them know where Charles was- but none of them had come for him, and none of the Glen wolves had even seemed to want to claim him at all. So they were either giving him some space to cope- or they didn't really care that he'd left. Not that Niamh minded taking in another packmate- but she'd had one rule set for him and she was keen to see if he'd at least been doing that. 

So when she caught sight of him tugging at the piece of meat that she had buried, and drawing from her resources, her mood darkened. She paused and watched from a distance, just to see if perhaps she'd misread the situation. Maybe he was adding to the cache- but that was definitely not the case. The slim, coyote-faced wolf was definitely pulling her meal from the cache, and she wasn't having any of it. "HAY!!!!" She belted, intending to spook him enough so that he might abandon his task. She picked up a stiff-legged trot, tail curled above her haunches. If he ran, she would give chase- but she sincerely hoped he would simply drop the meat and freeze, to make it easier for her to punish him.
Messages In This Thread
break me shake me - by Charles - February 18, 2021, 04:51 PM
RE: break me shake me - by RIP Niamh - February 18, 2021, 05:36 PM
RE: break me shake me - by Charles - February 18, 2021, 06:15 PM
RE: break me shake me - by RIP Niamh - February 18, 2021, 08:49 PM
RE: break me shake me - by Charles - February 19, 2021, 04:41 AM
RE: break me shake me - by RIP Niamh - February 19, 2021, 06:05 PM
RE: break me shake me - by Charles - February 20, 2021, 03:22 PM
RE: break me shake me - by RIP Niamh - February 20, 2021, 04:15 PM