Redhawk Caldera break me shake me
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
[size=small]She watched as he was startled, and flipped back awkwardly- apparently, he wasn't terribly coordinated. Even if he did try to run, by the look of things, he probably wouldn't be able to out-maneuver her. He submitted and hunkered down into the snow once he'd rolled back over again, and the snow on his back made his fur spike up a bit, making him look even more uncomfortable. An apology might have done him some good- but instead, he spat out a shaky line that she felt was a lie. She was fairly certain that was her cache- and she was willing to risk a bet on it. [/size]

[size=small]She growled as she approached, slowing to a stiff-legged walk as she brushed past him to investigate the cache, as though to check and see if he maybe was telling the truth. In reality, she was simply searching for the evidence that she could use against him, which she found with a quick sniff about the area. "I could swear," She uttered with a quiet, but sharp hiss, "That this here smells like my piss," She said, "From a kill I made yesterday," She snarled. Without warning she whipped around and lunged toward him, skidding to a halt a foot or so from him so that she could hover over him like a looming shadow, a thrumming growl rumbling over bared fangs. "Lie to me again, Chucky!" She threatened, before she tossed her head in an angry circle- and dove toward him with snapping jaws. [/size]
Messages In This Thread
break me shake me - by Charles - February 18, 2021, 04:51 PM
RE: break me shake me - by RIP Niamh - February 18, 2021, 05:36 PM
RE: break me shake me - by Charles - February 18, 2021, 06:15 PM
RE: break me shake me - by RIP Niamh - February 18, 2021, 08:49 PM
RE: break me shake me - by Charles - February 19, 2021, 04:41 AM
RE: break me shake me - by RIP Niamh - February 19, 2021, 06:05 PM
RE: break me shake me - by Charles - February 20, 2021, 03:22 PM
RE: break me shake me - by RIP Niamh - February 20, 2021, 04:15 PM