Redhawk Caldera break me shake me
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
He shrank, and whatever instinct told him to remain still and small against the ground served him well. If he had made to run, or defend himself, Niamh would have used it as an excuse to take our her rage on him and tear him to shreds. As it was, she had less motivation to physically harm someone who submitted to her in a bid to appease her rage. She liked feeling powerful and feared- and it served to stoke her ego, even if it didn't make her any less angry. She took advantage of his position and stepped over him so that she could straddle him. She lowered her haunches against his in a display of dominance, so that he might feel emasculated and ashamed of what he'd done. 

She hovered her jaws just above the nape of his neck, so that her breath could fan over his temple. "You've overstayed your welcome." She said in a low voice. "Now get the fuck out of here!" She snapped suddenly, clicking her teeth together. She leapt off of him then, but dove for his haunches with snapping jaws- intending to spur him into flight.
Messages In This Thread
break me shake me - by Charles - February 18, 2021, 04:51 PM
RE: break me shake me - by RIP Niamh - February 18, 2021, 05:36 PM
RE: break me shake me - by Charles - February 18, 2021, 06:15 PM
RE: break me shake me - by RIP Niamh - February 18, 2021, 08:49 PM
RE: break me shake me - by Charles - February 19, 2021, 04:41 AM
RE: break me shake me - by RIP Niamh - February 19, 2021, 06:05 PM
RE: break me shake me - by Charles - February 20, 2021, 03:22 PM
RE: break me shake me - by RIP Niamh - February 20, 2021, 04:15 PM