Hoshor Plains Outlander
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
944 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
The fields were a wide expanse of endless white. Sometimes there’s be long, dead brush poking up from the deep drifts of snow, but otherwise, it was like a freshly laundered sheet tucked tight. Njord could see prey tracks in the snow: bird, hare, deer… he figured these were popular grazing grounds for game big and small.

He walked with purpose (He was a man on a mission, after all) until he managed to cross paths with a youthful looking fellow. They approached one another. Hey, cool tail, the stranger complimented. “This ol’ thing? Ya flatter me, lad,” Njord chuffed in a friendly tone. He curled his tail like a plume to show it off. He was quite proud of the striking red in his coat… It was a hand-me-down from his great ancestors of Duskfire Glacier.

The vagrant had a similar color on the ruff of his neck, but for the most part they were cast in a sooty black. Candy pink eyes regarded Njord with curiosity.  He appeared young… maybe this was his first winter? “Are ya a scout, too?” Njord asked, “or jus’ passin’ though?” They were too far apart to smell each other, but Njord’s open posture would permit his company to take scent.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Outlander - by Njord - February 22, 2021, 11:57 PM
RE: Outlander - by Seraph - February 24, 2021, 03:33 PM
RE: Outlander - by Njord - February 24, 2021, 08:50 PM
RE: Outlander - by Seraph - March 01, 2021, 02:54 PM
RE: Outlander - by Njord - May 16, 2021, 10:32 PM