This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Trade 
[ooc] @Kynareth Deagon this is their 22nd spar oh my lawd lmao[/t] 

Giving birth to Lotus was a gift, but as Nyra patrolled and slowly reintroduced herself to pack life, she felt as if she was somehow behind. 
A deadly powerhouse as she was, it took much work and relentless training to get to where she was now. 

These were skills she still wanted to perfect, and there was more to learn. She needed to excel in every field, and in her very being, she knew one day she would. 

For now though, Nyra lifted her head and howled for her co-leader, the offer of a spar twirled within her notes.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn is always quick to the call when Nyra asks for him. Why wouldn’t he be? He would have to say that’s shes his most precious sparing partner. He’s taught her much of what she’s learned and he had the joy of watching her grow into a timid woman, to an outright badass.

So he trots over to her when he reaches her. A smirk on his maw that says all she needs to know. He knows why he’s here. 

“Welcome back, darling. It’s lovely to have you.” He hums with a slightest amount of tease about her brief absence due to lotus’ birth. “Let’s get this show on the road.” He growls playfully then. Lowering himself into a crouched position ready for her to strike, usually always taking the offensive — not this time though.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As he lowers into a crouch, she moves in. 
Hoping to catch him off guard somehow, Nyra lunges for just behind his cheek, aiming to hopefully tackle him to the ground. If not, it'd work out somehow.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Her first attack is efficient. Though she doesn’t catch him off guard, her technique allows her to get what she wants. He falls to the ground, but rolls quickly onto his back to kick out large paws. Hoping to knock her with some good kicks.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Good kicks indeed, but instead of flying back with the force, Nyra clamps down even harder and pulls into the force of his defenses, letting out a growl as she rears her head back enough to aim her teeth for his cheek, maybe even his throat even though her goal isn't to kill him, or his to kill her. 

Whatever she could get, she'd take.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Her weight keeps him on the ground. Though, he occasionally hears a forced oof at the kicks he throws at her, she stays strong against him. He huffs from underneath her, wrapping arms around her neck and moves his hind legs to try and kick out her own legs from underneath her. If it works, it’s likely she’d fall directly on top of him. At which point he’d smirk and make some suggestive joke towards the woman. He can’t help himself.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
His method works. 
With a yip of surprise, Nyra collapses on top of her fellow alpha. 
Here, she grumbles and takes a moment to try and regain some sense of balance.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
She collapses on top of him — just as he plans. He’s a sly dog and everyone knows this. So he quirks his brows at her and hums softly with interest. 

“Oh my.” He explains jokingly, as if he didn’t expect it. “Trying to come onto me, dear? It has been a while.” He purrs with a lap to her face from a wet tongue.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Grumbling softly, Nyra lightened up a bit as he licked her face. 
"Let's cool off, like we always do." Nyra smiles to him, yet patiently waits to rise until he lets her go.
Once he does, she would bump a shoulder to his own and take off at a slow trot.
Health (100/100)