Broken Antler Fen Sure sign I'm on the mend. I'm already back playing the old traitor's game.
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
All Welcome 
Returning from the hunt, Reyes felt oddly invigorated despite the amount of energy he had burned in the process. He was wild-coated and muddy from all the work, and somewhat tired, but it was a good tired. It had been a long while since Reyes had felt a part of something and the hunt with the stranger (and with Teya there watching him) had filled a hole he hadn't known existed.

He had not taken part in eating any portion of the carcass after; lacking an appetite, finding the taste of the water to be enough to turn his stomach and the sight of blood mixed with the dirt, too familiar. He had been eager to return home - and was surprised at that, too. That Brecheliant could become home so quickly.

A lot was changing for Reyes; as he trudged back across the borders, he took a deep breath and felt something inside himself begin to settle.
Brecheliant
Family
801 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Bridget knew that Teya had gotten to know Reyes well, just in the amount of time she spent with him. She did not know the nature of it, but combined with his connection to Towhee, she was curious. What was he like? He had been accepted here readily. There was a pretty damn mixed signal there between that and his ex-mate's impression. Bridget's curiosity got the better of her.

She found him patrolling, something she'd always found a little tedious to take up herself. As far as pack contributions went, she figured her role as healer kind of excused the lack. Everyone couldn't do everything, yeah?

All well on the eastern front, there, captain? She called out, smiling easily as she approached. She didn't know him well enough to know if he appreciated a joke, but she always felt like it was a fair assumption to make. A wolf who didn't like jokes was a wolf she didn't mind a bad impression with. Hey. Reyes, right? Name's Bridget. I'm the less, Y'know... she made a gesture with her paw, something indicating a step above her head.... of the healers. Eljay had her beat in rank and experience, sure, but she had him dead to rights in 'doesn't-have-kids-or-outside-responsibilities'. Take that, expectations.