This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Limit Two 
@Kynareth Deagon :> set for midnight or 1AM , 8/8/2021

Being a higher rank than when they had all left, Nyra found herself her own cave high above the canyon floor, maybe 20 feet much like her co-lead's. 
Sighing into the summer air, she looked longingly at the space Lotus would've been sleeping. Still no trace of her baby...

With a soft huff, Nyra climbed down from her den and sought the company of her fellow alpha, even letting out a chuff at the mouth of his den, if he was there. 

If not, she'd go out and patrol more alone until she found him. Good to get in their scents again now, while they were still gearing up for their plans.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn had picked his old den. A fair fifteen or so feet high from natural ground level in the canyon. A soft, rocky slope leads up to said cave, an easy way for his pups to maneuver around it. It also has a beautiful overhang to look off into the Canyon of Red. A wide balcony of ten feet just outside the entrance to their softly sanded den. He remembers when he’d hand his front paws off of the cliff and rest a furry chin on his wrists; only to sit there and stare up at the night sky whenever he could. 

Ah, he missed this place. 

Tonight though, he lies further in his den. Until he here’s a chuff call for his attention just outside. He slowly stands, sauntering out the small hallway to the entrance. Seeing Nyra standing there in the pale moonlight. 

He smiles of course. Followed by a sweet sounding. “Evening, darling.” His voice is deep, partially from sleep. “Wanna take a walk?”
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He comes to her. 

He always does. Every time, it seems. 
As he greets her, Nyra smiles softly in return and nods once. 
"It'll be good to ingrain our scents into the land again. Solidify our claim here." She answers, turning slightly to walk in stride with him.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
She smiles at him, he smiles back. The alphas walk side by side one another, down the rocky ramp to level ground. She speaks of claiming this land — making it known. He agrees wholeheartedly. This would be a good idea. He has no time for rest anyhow. He must begin his plans with Ursus. 

So he nods as he moves beside her. “Yes. We should.” And speaking of, Kyn definitely has to piss. So he does just that, slinking beside a rock and lifting his leg elegantly over it. Spraying his scent all about the canyon should be easy enough. He always has and endless amount of pee it seems. 

Still, as they go, he continues. “We should scout out Ursus day after tomorrow.” He suggests, eyes flicking in her direction to gauge a reaction.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As they walk, Nyra takes in the night air, listening to their breathing until her co-lead speaks up, talking of Ursus and moving their plans forward.

"I agree. See if they're still living in that valley, and if not, take it for ourselves, perhaps? Especially once I'm able to get our sister pack up and going. We are a large group, after all." The Empress muses, bumping her shoulder lightly to his own.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn chuckles at her bold statement of taking the Valley for themselves. Brows raising a pinch as his smile grows wide and toothy, perhaps even a bit malicious. He even bumps her back as she brushes her shoulder against his. 

“That would be a sight to see.” He hums darkly. “Desecrating their homeland would surely be on the top of my ‘to do’ list.”

His laughter dies down after a moment then, smile losing some of its shine to be replaced by one that’s much looser — much calmer. “Then it’s settled. You and I will go there, take a sniff, maybe hang around for a while. We’ll need to circle their entrance and take note of all that’s there. Any possible advantages.” 

While he speaks he even decides to move over to a tree and relieve himself. Marking his scent in this canyon as the Saints once more. As his.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The Empress nodded as he told her their plan. 
As she turned her head skyward, the overlarge female glanced the moon as she too relieved herself, adding to the scent that would stamp itself along the entirety of the Canyon in due time. 

"Makes things easier if they're not present. I look forward to it." She grinned, looking his direction now.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
She speaks. He nods. They carry on down an unseeing and entirely random path throughout the dunes of the canyon.

“Perfect. With us occupying the canyon, things will be much more interesting now.” Then he stares back at her with a determined, but borderline psychotic glint in his golden orbs and a sinister smirk. “And no one’s taking it from me ever again.” 
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Things are settled then.

And as he says his next words, her face mirrors his own in psychotic determination.

"Agreed." 

With that, the patrol continues, and the hierarchical platonic power-couple move onward.
Health (100/100)